I seriously want BB makers to send Rashami out for some days to deal with the problems outside. Her life is important. They are making a tamasha of her personal life.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I seriously want BB makers to send Rashami out for some days to deal with the problems outside. Her life is important. They are making a tamasha of her personal life.
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Shefali asim ki supporter hain kya? Usko dooba diya usne,itne kam paise main khareed ne kya zaroorat thi usko?
Even in the tunnel task, her strategy was bakwaas. Asim shouldn’t listen to her.
Sometimes I feel she is the Spy of Shuklapur who has entered Rashmi Asim’s side just to break the group and ruin their game 😆
Asim is looking a loser. He starts fighitng with his own friends when he doesnt win. Shefali is right. Logiacl thinking ki usne for getting luxury items more.
Kitne bakwas log baithe hai yaar ander mahira arti bhau arhaan nikalo in sab ko
Finally Asim won't listen to shefali😂😅
Asim - Aapki vajah se haarte hain tasks
Shefali - To meri strategy mat suno
Arti - Vo apne liye khel rahi hai yar. If you don't trust her na to keep it that way.
Shefali - Don't listen to me
Asim- I never listen to you.
I JUST HATE AARTI ,ISKO KOI NIKALO
Shefi is talking rubbish - mai customer hu.. bhav taal toh karugi..
Yeh kaun sa real shopping pe gayi thi ..
And now why does asim want shefali to make him winner? Isnt he the one who said she snot trustworthy? And called her a rat🤔