Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Do you think they will give us segments before the crap drama?
nope nope nope.. unless Yojan is true .. kal hi kaha tha na.. Cliffhanger mein chodenge CV's 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Do you think they will give us segments before the crap drama?
nope nope nope.. unless Yojan is true .. kal hi kaha tha na.. Cliffhanger mein chodenge CV's 😈
50 pages 🥳
Half century!! 🥳
I know it's their main drama they won't leak it But still can't stop myself from hoping
no way we're getting anything unless Yojan is true .. CV's & Channel will not allow their main drama to leak ahead /.. if they have twists & turns 🤡
If yojun marriage is done.. Then we can get morning of gunjan making breakfast...
Originally posted by: braich_gal
I actually have a lot to catch up on.. Grace & Frankie (about 2 or 3 seasons to catch up),The Crown, and some others that I can't recall at the moment. But currently am watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon.. This new show on Netflix: Virgin River(just started today.. 2 episodes in)..Undercover (columbian/spanish show based on/inspired by real female undercover cops in columbia) ... The Sky is Pink was released on Netflix.. So planning to watch that soon.. Looking forward to The Witcher on 20th...
And oh.. Currently on season 5 of THE GOLDEN GIRLS(Love this show so much that I actually bought the entire series on amazon)
Have final season to catch up of Grace and Frankie. The Crown is done. May be I will start with Virgin River or Undercover. I tried watching Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Couldn't connect.
Originally posted by: braich_gal
I actually have a lot to catch up on.. Grace & Frankie (about 2 or 3 seasons to catch up),The Crown, and some others that I can't recall at the moment. But currently am watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon.. This new show on Netflix: Virgin River(just started today.. 2 episodes in)..Undercover (columbian/spanish show based on/inspired by real female undercover cops in columbia) ... The Sky is Pink was released on Netflix.. So planning to watch that soon.. Looking forward to The Witcher on 20th...
And oh.. Currently on season 5 of THE GOLDEN GIRLS(Love this show so much that I actually bought the entire series on amazon)
Marriage Story and Sky is pink on Netflix were great even Klaus the animated film for XMas...
Originally posted by: braich_gal
I actually have a lot to catch up on.. Grace & Frankie (about 2 or 3 seasons to catch up),The Crown, and some others that I can't recall at the moment. But currently am watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon.. This new show on Netflix: Virgin River(just started today.. 2 episodes in)..Undercover (columbian/spanish show based on/inspired by real female undercover cops in columbia) ... The Sky is Pink was released on Netflix.. So planning to watch that soon.. Looking forward to The Witcher on 20th...
And oh.. Currently on season 5 of THE GOLDEN GIRLS(Love this show so much that I actually bought the entire series on amazon)
wow! I haven't watched any of those shows 😆 For me its currently The Rookie, Prodigal Son, Hawaii Five-O, Murdoch Mysteries, Hudson & Rex, Riverdale.. while some of the ones which I watched ended
wow! I haven't watched any of those shows 😆 For me its currently The Rookie, Prodigal Son, Hawaii Five-O, Murdoch Mysteries, Hudson & Rex, Riverdale.. while some of the ones which I watched ended
How is Murdoch Mysteries? Several seasons are done na? I love murder mysteries like those.
Originally posted by: rishani77
Marriage Story and Sky is pink on Netflix were great even Klaus the animated film for XMas...
Oh.. I liked Klaus.. It gave me back that vibes of the old days cartoons..
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
I know it's their main drama they won't leak it But still can't stop myself from hoping
If yojun marriage is done.. Then we can get morning of gunjan making breakfast...
Yogi playing football with his breakfast plate .. direct goal maar di 😆
😆😆
Yogi playing football with his breakfast plate .. direct goal maar di 😆