Originally posted by: piyasingh
I already gave him loads of jappis😳 and he has asked me to send jappis to his and my favv "Ushi".. So take it ushi, nannu is sending u these---> 🤗🤗🤗🤗
😒😒😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: piyasingh
I already gave him loads of jappis😳 and he has asked me to send jappis to his and my favv "Ushi".. So take it ushi, nannu is sending u these---> 🤗🤗🤗🤗
😒😒😒😒
tumhe kya hua
Originally posted by: Onyourface
😎
You both have a common fav person - that's me 😎
I nahi 2 nahi ...nannu ne 4 jhappis bheje mujhe ☺️☺️.....
😭😭😭
I am feeling bad.....😭Nannu......😭
tumhe kya hua
I just felt bad when they talked about Nannu😭
He is mine tooo😭💔
What happen mini
Areyyyy areyy mini.. 🤗🤗
Nannu is yours tooo.. dont worry.. i believe in sharing😉❤️😳🤗🤗
Entry😎 Cool style
Jus watched the episode one more time and I have a doubt. This must have been already discussed over.
Mishti has become fully unconscious now and if in the precap if still she is unconscious, did Abir just kissed Nannu's gf??😆
Coz Abir still thinks that Mishti hates him and is still jealous about Nannu and trying to put him down.
😆
This is so sweet. So many possessive fans of Nannu
Piya baazi maar gayi mini 😆😆 She called herself nannu ki piya 😆
Now you have 2 options, nannu ko bhool jao or become piya's spirit just like how cool and diya became my spirits to take the feels 😆