Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
🤣🤣 Haan sabko pyaar hoga ab toh! 😎Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
Kyun tum mere Dil ko itna dard de rahi ?
Kitna Mazza ayega Tuli saying Asim I want you back .
Khurana saying : Majnu I want you back in my life .
Asim be like my life just became a daily soap .🤣
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
AB yeh toh full opportunistic wala pyaar hai! Asim ka Love triangle kareyga kameena BB.
Yeh Virmia isn’t working na- toh bas Asim ka Prince wala haal hoga!
Himanshi might come back and then Tulli will come like Priyanks Ex in a statue task.
But the thing is Asim has been very open about if even with Himanshi and he’s always maintained the same version of things
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Tuli is posting about Asim suddenly too 😆 . And she also said I love him in the caption already their are rumours of him being her bf . So writing this .
Do you think we will have a Tuli vs Khurana 🤣. Bcoz now both love Asim .
Don't worry
She can be his bhabhi too !
Umar k gf hui toh 🤣
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Kitna Mazza ayega Tuli saying Asim I want you back .
Khurana saying : Majnu I want you back in my life .
Asim be like my life just became a daily soap .🤣
Asim will have to tell one of them to
‘Delete the Message.’
Though i loved asim's long hair but this look is good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-3sFMB_gr/?igshid=fdctvim9y8v0
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Kitna Mazza ayega Tuli saying Asim I want you back .
Khurana saying : Majnu I want you back in my life .
Asim be like my life just became a daily soap .🤣
Asim is recently fallen in love with khurana so more chances of her
Though i loved asim's long hair but this look is good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-3sFMB_gr/?igshid=fdctvim9y8v0
I don't know is he gonna keep that like that . Like a horn me not likie 😆