Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tysm for sharing 🤗Finally hume Asim ki fun side bhi dikh rhi chahe task mein hi sahi I m apple pie 🤣
Chabra baray tashan ma Aya ha😆
Originally posted by: garima22
Tysm for sharing 🤗Finally hume Asim ki fun side bhi dikh rhi chahe task mein hi sahi I m apple pie 🤣
You're welcome dear. 🤗
This seems fun 😆 Sucks for whoever cleaning the bathroom. 🤣
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
Chabra baray tashan ma Aya ha😆
Waise hi tashan se iski G pe laat paray gi jab saaray isay nominate karein ge next week unless iska employee BB beech mein na interfere karay toh 😂😂
Oh shitttt... my sense of humour is very slapstick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Paras! 🤣
I know Sana slipped, but still, this was hilarious!
Asim and his I am an Apple Pie 🤣🤣
Madhouse! 🤣
I think today’s task by Paras looks fun! I want to see more fun moments on BB than just fights all the time.
Rashami and Asim are so so cute.😳😳
Rashami and Asim are so so cute.😳😳
Rashmi and Asim should get some funny and cute task together in BB soon! They look so cute! Kind of like siblings