Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wishful thinking???😛Dream... girl dream as you wish!!😃

What actually happened was beyond our thinking 

she called off the fight before time !! 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Striking similarities between an abuser and the fighter! Result? Abuser won at that time and today the fighter won, of course in an inconclusive match!

Why she didn't let Rudra win/lose the match🤔

Am confused.

lifeiscool thumbnail

I have one thing in my mind from quite some time, if MJ ws maya's past then she must be knowing his ways and his cunning ways , why isn't she scared that MJ may caught her lie , she's not keeping anything in wraps. Like the incident when she deliberately tied that rope on rishi's foot and how MJ was hell bent that it wasn't an accident and someone had done it deliberately. Being his past, maya shouldn't leave so many cues she must be knowing his cunning ways and also what's gonna happen if rishi or rudra takes her name infront of each other. ? Really confusing.!

Viswasruti thumbnail

The agreement is in the shredder and the challenge to Rudra is how to regain his self-respect!! 

Now the stake is self-esteem and the sub judicious clause is morale!

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

MayRa slays... 

Rudra : Main apne baap ke paison pe nahi self respect pe jeeta hu

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Why she didn't let Rudra win/lose the match🤔

Am confused.

She doesn't want to test his ability, she wanted to see his passion, his dedication, it was visible under that water shower. A clash of two egos, but I am sure the trigger point will be either love or the money!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maya ne aaj insult kardi fir Rudra ko bura laga to she explained herself. I loved it. 

Much like Mohabbateins Pratishtha, Parampara, Anushasan, maya's gurukul has "Commitment, Loyalty, and Passion".

MJ is so smart. Awesome precap. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Maya ne aaj insult kardi fir Rudra ko bura laga to she explained herself. I loved it. 

Much like Mohabbateins Pratishtha, Parampara, Anushasan, maya's gurukul has "Commitment, Loyalty, and Passion".

MJ is so smart. Awesome precap. 

Maya is a smarter one,  either she will try to evade the question or escape from the scene in some other way!

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rudra is no less.. Maya had tone down to make him say yes.. these two will always be heads on.. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maya is a smarter one,  either she will try to evade the question or escape from the scene in some other way!

Yes totally. Even Rudra will help Maya i think.