Okay I was watching this video again and just noticed that Rivah got really aggressive in the end and Encs melting patthars made an appearance..🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5120lNHfB_/?igshid=3wmz6o1y2o40
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay I was watching this video again and just noticed that Rivah got really aggressive in the end and Encs melting patthars made an appearance..🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5120lNHfB_/?igshid=3wmz6o1y2o40
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
fauladi baby😆...i read it as falooda baby
Till your post I am reading it as falooda only 😂😂
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
fauladi baby😆...i read it as falooda baby
Arre but what’s fauladi?
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
fauladi baby😆...i read it as falooda baby
😂😂😂
Okay I was watching this video again and just noticed that Rivah got really aggressive in the end and Encs melting patthars made an appearance..🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5120lNHfB_/?igshid=3wmz6o1y2o40
Aurtika 😂😂
tu subah dubah hi chalu ho gai🤣Okay I was watching this video again and just noticed that Rivah got really aggressive in the end and Encs melting patthars made an appearance..🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5120lNHfB_/?igshid=3wmz6o1y2o40
Falooda Baby sounds like a dreamy dish. 😆

Stupid editors, edited this scene of AnuPre 🤦♀️
Cons of this walnut baby
1. No romance
2. Fighting
3. leaps
4. No bhav to my anupre
5. My anupre in grey hair
6. Disturbance all the time
7. No jungle me mangal
8. Poor anupre need to play with dolls and cars
9. Poor anupre getting scold all the time (nothing new though)
10. Anupre seeing their kids getting married romancing fighting but kudko bajaji ka thulu 😞
I am sorry baby but 10 cons for you loose 👎 my anupre >>>>>> baby
I am going to pray hard that you find peace soon away from mom dad and forgive them for being careless and nadan. 🥳
Good night AT people 😴
I think naina came up with this name fauladi means real strong