Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Mere ghar pe bigg boss ke deewane hai 😆
I hate Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Mere ghar pe bigg boss ke deewane hai 😆
I hate Bigg Boss
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ohh yeah!! 1st tym we ll see them 2gether at an event
...the feeling ...only ashdeepians can undrstnd
Kitne tarasne ke baad
Tum toh thehre pardesi...saath kya nibyaoge
Kal ki pehli gaadi se ghar ko laut jaoge
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I hate Bigg Boss
I watch bigg boss😂😂
For 5 minutes of them we have to tolerate bewafa Sony 😑😑😑 Ek ashdeep performance de dete.
Yes
Ashdeep performance toh nahi mil raha hai I'm hoping koi segment hi mil jae
Okay laugh😐
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Yes
Ashdeep performance toh nahi mil raha hai I'm hoping koi segment hi mil jae
Ashdeep IV milne wala tha na? Did I miss it?