Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 51

Appa-amma were sitting with Mr and Mrs bhalla sipping their tea all worried.

Amma-i couldn't sleep all night,sirf ishu aur Raman ki tension ho rahi thi.that boy is so dangerous.

Toshiji-haan ,the way he treated Ishita is very scary.mujhe toh soch Kar darr lag raha hai ki agar Raman ko kuch pal ki der ho jaati toh Kya hota.matarani unn dono ko thik rakhe aur uss rishi ko achcha sabak sikhaye .

Mr bhalla-yes,I was also thinking about them only.i think we should go to them.

Appa-mujhe bhi yahin lag raha hai,Raman keh nahi raha but I know he must be very scared with the incident happened.woh bahut pyaar karta hai ishu se,aur usse khone ka khayal,he can't take it.ishu ko toh woh sambhal raha hoga but someone should be there to take care of him too.he was saying when raman's grandmother entered the mansion with his uncles and aunts.

Everyone got up seeing them and Mr bhalla said-maa aap,aise achanak??

Raman's grandmother-achanak ka Kya Matlab,Raman puttar ne hume bulaya hai. Usne phone Kiya tha aur kaha hume jaldi pahunchane ke liye.

Everyone got confused hearing this and toshiji said-raman ne,but woh toh khud nahi hai yahan.

Raman's uncle-achcha,then why he called us here,that too urgently.

Mr bhalla-baat baad mein hogi,pehle aap log baithiye.toshiji naashte ka intezaam kijiye.

Toshiji nodded and went inside while all settled down.

Soon all were having refreshments when dadi said-i still don't understand why Raman called us when he is not here.she was saying when they heard,coz we were coming .

All turned their heads hearing the voice and saw ishra standing there smiling.everyone got surprised seeing them and walked to them happily.

Toshiji hugged Raman while Amma hugged Ishita .Ishita too hugged her mother .everyone hugged ishra one by one and finally appa hugged ishra.he kissed ishita's temple and asked-u r fine??

Ishita nodded and he asked raman-tum thik ho??

Raman nodded in no and hugged him tight.everyone smiled seeing their bonding while Mr bhalla felt bit bad that Raman is more close to appa then him ,but then composed himself thinking he himself is the reason behind this .

Seeing all hugging and consoling each other dadi said at last-will somebody tell me that why u have called us,kuch special hai Kya??

Raman went to his dadi hearing this and said-kuch special hai dadi,I wanna marry my gudiya aur aap sabki blessings chahiye,dengi naa.he said making everyone happily surprised.

Toshiji-kya,tum dono ki Shaadi??

Raman-haan maa,iss incident ke baad I can't leave her even for a second and she is also very relieved with me.aur hum ab mature bhi ho chuke hai ,toh agar aap sab allow kare toh hum Shaadi karna chahte hai.he said making everyone happy.

Dadi-ofcourse,this is the best news we can get.mere puttar ki Shaadi,naa Omi.

Mr bhalla nodded and everyone smiled.

Raman went to Amma -appa and said-mujhe denge naa apni ishu,promise I will always keep her happy,very happy.

Appa-what if I don't agree.he said and Raman went on his knees and said-please .

All smiled seeing his gesture while ishita's eyes filled seeing his love for her.

Amma-appa smiled and appa said-can never get someone better then u for our ishu.we r ready for marriage. He said and hugged Raman tight while toshiji hugged Ishita  and kissed her temple .

Dadi-oye balle balle,ab bajegi shehnai.finally Ishita puttar will become our daughter in law .toshi taiyaari shuru kar do , hamare Raman puttar ki Shaadi bahut shaandaar hoti chahiye.

Toshiji-ji maa.main abhi pandit ji se baat karti hoon.

Amma-hum bhi chalte hai ,vishwa.we also have to arrange alot of things for our ishu's marriage.main ishu ko le jaaun naa,Raman??

Raman nodded and went to Ishita.

Raman-take care,and call me if u sense anything wrong.koi bhi time ho ,if u feel anything weird ,just give me a call.

Ishita nodded and was going when Raman said-appa,aap bhi jaiye .appa nodded and went with Amma and ishita.

Raman turned to Mr bhalla and said -papa ,we have to file a complain against rishi.he is dangerous and the way he was stalking Ishita,I know he will be sure here also.but we have to stop him.

Mr bhalla-dont worry,raman.hum pura khayal rakhenge ki koi bhi Ishita ko kisi bhi tarah takleef naa ho.come let's go and meet the commissioner.

Raman nodded and both went to meet police commissioner.

After an hour,

Mr bhalla-rishi is mla's son.bahut bada gunda hai woh,uske baap ne usse London uski gundagardi chudane ke liye hi bheja tha.it won't be easy to stop him.glad u two came back.

Raman-agar woh gunda hai toh main usse bada gunda hoon,if he is mad then I am crazy ,I won't let anyone snatch my ishita.woh Meri hai sirf Meri aur agar koi usse mujhse chinne ki koshish karega ,toh woh apni jaan se jayega.he said angrily making mr bhalla shocked .

Mr bhalla-what r u saying??stop talking nonsense.

Raman-i am talking absolute sense,agar rishi aayega toh marega,mere haathon.he said going somewhere.

Mr bhalla-where u r going??

Raman-ishita ke ghar,usse milne.aap ghar jao.

Mr bhalla tried to stop him but he went.

Soon he reached ishita's house and Amma welcomed him.

Raman-sorry to bother u ,amma.but I was worried for her,she is good naa.

Amma-haan,room mein hai.bulati hoon.she said and called ishita but she didn't answered.

Amma-must be coming,tum baitho. Main coffee laati hoon.saying so she went while Raman sat down to wait.

He was waiting since five minutes but Ishita didn't came down making him worried.he remembered her hostel's incident and then his father's words.

He sensed something is wrong and ran towards her room.he knocked her room but it was locked.he got horrified and pushed the door with all his might and ran inside,and got shocked seeing the scene infront of him.

Ishita was standing infront of him only in towel looking at him all confused while he turned in embarrassment.

Raman-sorry sorry ,really sorry.maine kuch nahi dekha .

Ishita-whats this ,raman??aap aise??

Raman-woh actually I got scared when u don't answer.sach Maine kuch nahi dekha.really sorry gudiya,he was saying when she hugged him from back and said-aapko pura haq hai mujhe aise dekhne ka,but iske liye door tod Kar aane ki zarurat nahi thi, desperate bhalla .we r getting married soon.saying so she bite his earlobe.

Raman closed his eyes and smiled seeing her mischief.

Ishita-waise if u can't wait,I can allow u to love me now .bas Amma ko bhagana hoga.she said smiling.

Raman-shaitaan ,u know it's not like this .

Ishita-i know,my Raman is very saint type and yes he loves me alot also,tabhi toh mere liye literally knees pe the.the great RKB ,heir of such big empire .mere liye apne ghutno par.

Raman turned to her and said-i can do anything for u,and I am not great RKB for u,I am just ur raman.he said joining their forehead.

Ishita-my Raman.

Raman kissed her temple and said-only urs.he said and both hugged each other smiling.

That's all for now,enjoy.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing  update super🥳

Ishra marriage date is fixed🤗

Ishra become  very happy.....finally all good🥳

Mr bhalla has jealous  because  raman very close to lyer.....appa and raman bond  so nice👏

Raman want to iyer house to see ishita....amma call her but no response...🤓

He sensed  something wrong and ran towards  her room...

He knock the door but no response 

So break the door but he get shocked 🤣

Ishita standing in front of him only towel

Really  wonderful update 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful part.

Raman wants to get married with ishu.

Everyone agrees 4 their marriage.

Hope ki sab thik thak ho.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm di 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Amma appa and toshiji mr.bhalla wers worried for ishra appa said they should go to ishra ramam needs them this time all agreed till than ramans dadi came with his uncles and aunts bhallas and iyers got surprised dadi said raman have called them mr.bhalla was confused he said raman is not in india than all were confused why raman called them so urgently ishra came there all hugged ishra mr.bhalla felt bad seeing raman so close to mr.bhalla not him but realized he himself reason for this raman told dadi he want to get married to ishita dadi got happy raman asked his parents they agreed raman asked appa and amma raman went on his knees for ishita she got emotional all were happy with this news raman and his father went to file complaint about rishi raman is so possasive for ishita mr.bhalla was shocked seeing that raman went to meet ishita amma went to call her when ishita didnt came even after five minutes raman remembered ishitas hostel incident he went towards her room that was locked from inside he broke the door and was shocked seeing ishita standing just in towel ishita is so naughty and cute

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good Raman is so good 

Now gudiya aur Raman ki shadi

Yaaa am excited 

Please cont soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Everyone was so happy seeing ishra back

Loved how raman asked for ishita’s hand for marriage ❤️

How much he loves her....she is his life

He is ready to protect her in every manner

Both ishita and raman are cute😃

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving this raman character so much...

He is so relatable to the show's character ...

Loved it...so much...