Omg the way she was crying like MERA MAHI MAR GAYI was so Disgusting.. ek bar nehin bola at least 10 bar bola hoga..
Shefali ne hi pehle start kiya tha in that shehnaaz ki sadi wali task mai n aur woh hamesha bolti rehti hai mahira ko..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg the way she was crying like MERA MAHI MAR GAYI was so Disgusting.. ek bar nehin bola at least 10 bar bola hoga..
Shefali ne hi pehle start kiya tha in that shehnaaz ki sadi wali task mai n aur woh hamesha bolti rehti hai mahira ko..
Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x
I figured i would get this kind of reply seeing how you go off tangent and connect one thing to a something completely off topic. Regardless, going back to the topic of this post...
First, yes, I did read your post, hence my desire to find logic within it. From what I've read, it seems you were disgusted by oh no towel baby died in the water comment, but not disgusted and were infact "OK" with people ridiculing infertility or "how many fathers" comments. Cool. 👏
Behen..the amount of personal insults being thrown around...like I said...since both the sides were at fault ..I was like whatever....but this baby marr gaya was too much..so I made a thread..and I didn't see ur thread?? nahi banaya???banao naa...I will bash Sana and Mahira for saying all the disgusting things to Rashmi.
Originally posted by: Priyaa143
Omg the way she was crying like MERA MAHI MAR GAYI was so Disgusting.. ek bar nehin bola at least 10 bar bola hoga..
Shefali ne hi pehle start kiya tha in that shehnaaz ki sadi wali task mai n aur woh hamesha bolti rehti hai mahira ko..
I know and she was laughing and smiling while saying this....🤢
if She is disgusting, then I think new word needs to be invented to describe Mahira and sana.
yeah go ahead...make some...👍🏼
Rashmi ka to koi Lena dena hi nahi she came to poke her nose in between mahira Arhaan convo started the fight taunts first
She was like begani shadi mein adbulli Diwani 🤣
Originally posted by: saaniakh
Rashmi ka to koi Lena dena hi nahi she came to poke her nose in between mahira Arhaan convo started the fight taunts first
She was like begani shadi mein adbulli Diwani 🤣
Exactly same thing with Jariwala, if Bahu was telling off Sana toh beech mein nahi aane ka.
Originally posted by: ZUAPYWUTZ5JTVGCY
Exactly same thing with Jariwala, if Bahu was telling off Sana toh beech mein nahi aane ka.
Same applies to mahira who came btw bhau and shehnaz
How dare Rashmi poke her nose in others fight😲 how dare she start this new tradition of poking nose else where.
She should learn from sautan-Saheli character more Jodi. They are the epitome of how a women should be, respectable, well-behaved, matured the cute way they talk, the way they jump in anything and everything and resort to physical violence are adorable ❤️
Not disgusting but the useless contestant in the history of BB
Originally posted by: reel_real
How dare Rashmi poke her nose in others fight😲 how dare she start this new tradition of poking nose else where.
She should learn from sautan-Saheli character more Jodi. They are the epitome of how a women should be, respectable, well-behaved, matured the cute way they talk, the way they jump in anything and everything and resort to physical violence are adorable ❤️
😆😆