Rules wohi purane hain 😆🤗Aisa kyu ho raha but IF glitch!!!
P.S Admin ji naye rules kya hai AT humko bhi bata do so that i don't breach them.😆🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rules wohi purane hain 😆🤗Aisa kyu ho raha but IF glitch!!!
P.S Admin ji naye rules kya hai AT humko bhi bata do so that i don't breach them.😆🤗
Jo woh shuru kia basss woh khatam kare successfully ...
bohot sare paise kamay and award also 😎

I'm totally detached from this shitfest. 😆
Waise attachment toh bas character se tha. Woh nahin toh yahan kuch nahin.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm totally detached from this shitfest. 😆
Waise attachment toh bas character se tha. Woh nahin toh yahan kuch nahin.
Same 😆
What even in this 😆
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Folks,
I am saying goodbye to the forum and AT.
I am sure everyone would understand the reason behind it. It was the best AT after my favourite show Gulaal.
Not because of anything else but I just want to say it was a great time to meet and interact with all of you🤗
Miss me
I will reply to a couple of posts and then bye-bye.
What happened?? Anyone??
Much love🤗
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Please don't go.
🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm totally detached from this shitfest. 😆
Waise attachment toh bas character se tha. Woh nahin toh yahan kuch nahin.
Apna bhi samich hai.. 😆
Yeh kya yaad dila diya