Originally posted by: grace4317
Pari....we are exposed....🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: grace4317
Pari....we are exposed....🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Moon chod na😆
Maine kya kiya Tufani?....
Neither am I mocking someone, neither am I writing things based on half-cooked and incomplete information, neither am I riding on imaginary high horse and being condescending.
What problem is there if I am having a light-hearted banter with Grace and others?
I need credit too for being THE Sherlock Holmes who exposed them.
You can be my doctor Watson..😎
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Maine kya kiya Tufani?....
Neither am I mocking someone, neither am I writing things based on half-cooked and incomplete information, neither am I riding on imaginary high horse and being condescending.
What problem is there if I am having a light-hearted banter with Grace and others?
Tu deewar par sar pit rahi hai 😂😂😂
Just for info, KZK out if its 35weeks of airing till mid of June always had TRP 2.0 and above, many times 2.3 & above, except for 7 weeks where also the TRP was mostly around 1.8 or 1.9.
Wow!! Back to being the slot leader after a long time 🥳Congrats to the whole team
👍🏼
And impressions wise it is 2.3 😊 Great going!
pari is cancle for my baccha in this life😡
sona sona sona bus
🤗 good old days Grace...hope to get it back soon😁Originally posted by: grace4317
Just for info, KZK out if its 35weeks of airing till mid of June always had TRP 2.0 and above, many times 2.3 & above, except for 7 weeks where also the TRP was mostly around 1.8 or 1.9.
intense romance chahiye mujhe anupre 😒Originally posted by: pallawi1803
🤗 good old days Grace...hope to get it back soon😁