
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: SheThought
Shah will be such a good model for a sunglasses company! He has sported so many frames in the last one week and they all suit him
I think these are from his personal collection.
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
I think these are from his personal collection.
Yeah I mentioned that somewhere too. Must be from his collection... they all suit him so much! He should be a model for sunglasses 😎
He looked so innocent in the pool... bhola cutie! Baby like innocence on his face... He never goes wrong portraying his emotions on screen ⭐️
Originally posted by: SheThought
Yeah I mentioned that somewhere too. Must be from his collection... they all suit him so much! He should be a model for sunglasses 😎
He should be a model for everything ... sab kuch toh jachta hai uspe
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
He should be a model for everything ... sab kuch toh jachta hai uspe
Yeah. Gorgeous man!
Pali
Shaheer’s new photo shoot .. not sure if posted before
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o4ybJhH7N/?igshid=1lwqsg5781dkt
SMILE!
Thu! Thu! Thu!
Credit: Tina Twitter
Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon
Pali
Shaheer’s new photo shoot .. not sure if posted before
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o4ybJhH7N/?igshid=1lwqsg5781dkt
Varshu, hey Ram! Apne sundar baalo ka ye isne ka kya kachumbar banaya hai 😒😭