I love Punjabi though I don't understand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love Punjabi though I don't understand
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
tumko knowledge city nahi jana padega phir toh 🤣
Koi plan nahin hai ji waise bhi jaane ka
Aap ho na gyaan baatne ki liye.
Kaafi hai
Tab toh durr rehne wali Behno ke khit-pit ka khela hai ye😆🤣
Hai toh kya kare
jaisi hai apni hai
Originally posted by: RBTVGUBYBZUUK5GQ
Aapko yaad hai????
Obviously
Waise itni jaldi kaise
Classes nahi tha??
Sudhar jao accha hoga aap keliye
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sudhar jao accha hoga aap keliye
Hum aise hee sahi hai ,
Ab Sudharna kiske liye.
Guys why I am not able to watch any video on hotstar.. can any one explain please?
I m talking about normal star plus video not special or premium video
Khud keliye hi sudhar jao
internet slow hoyegaOriginally posted by: GZFLCSSBC5LCY7UM
Guys why I am not able to watch any video on hotstar.. can any one explain please?
I m talking about normal star plus video not special or premium video
Damn damn damn!!!! Hate this hanging 😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5msZ1zBOpW/?igshid=zubi5jconlsv