Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

really nice update.  can't wait till she actually tells N's maa & gets it over with.  i dread to think what Naveen will do. update soon please, can't wait to read more.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Naveen is enjoying her money and not even looking after her properly. She did take a positive step here. Her conversation with her maa gave a clear idea of how difficult it would be for Prerna to convince for this divorce. Why so many complications in her life. She has a maa who loves her but can't see her pain in her marriage in her blind love for her son. A husband who wants her money but never her. There is her love, who is ready to do anything and everything for her but she is stopping him.

I loved the FB bit. They went there to spend some time but she is upset knowing he would leave her. I loved their confession without saying the three magical words❤️. He sneaked into her room to meet her. Absolutely, their love is not a SIN. How I wish society understands this.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mitras

Amazing update. The first part where Prerna gives back to Naveen was so funsmiley40. The second part was beautiful. Loved the way our Romeo crossed the hurdles to meet thy Juliette.smiley27 and as for the tandoori momos now even i am tempted to have some. 

Naveen deserves this and much more. Prerna is now learning to stand against him. 

Hope you had some tandoori momos 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update 👏

Loved the first part, Prerna's words to Naveen was bang on👏

The second part was beautiful, Rishabh is so daring, loved PreRish's moment❤️

Waiting for next

Rishabh doesn’t care about the society or anybody. For him Prerna is his only priority and can go to any length to keep her happy 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Well whatever I can understand from my gut instinct she definitely loves Prerna as her daughter but not much to stand against her own son..

It’s difficult for any mother to lover her daughter in law more than her son. Let’s see how she reacts when the truth comes out 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

really nice update.  can't wait till she actually tells N's maa & gets it over with.  i dread to think what Naveen will do. update soon please, can't wait to read more.

Her mother in law belongs to the old school of thought where husband is always right and marriage is for keeps. It won’t be easy for Prerna to tell her abt Rishabh 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Naveen is enjoying her money and not even looking after her properly. She did take a positive step here. Her conversation with her maa gave a clear idea of how difficult it would be for Prerna to convince for this divorce. Why so many complications in her life. She has a maa who loves her but can't see her pain in her marriage in her blind love for her son. A husband who wants her money but never her. There is her love, who is ready to do anything and everything for her but she is stopping him.

I loved the FB bit. They went there to spend some time but she is upset knowing he would leave her. I loved their confession without saying the three magical words❤️. He sneaked into her room to meet her. Absolutely, their love is not a SIN. How I wish society understands this.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Prerna is at a very vulnerable stage. She needs immense confidence and love from Rishabh to show Naveen’s real face to her mother in law as it’s her mother in law’s attitude and thoughts towards marriage are not helping to clear the mess in which Prerna is..She wishes to keep both her Maa and Rishabh happy..it won’t be a cakewalk for her. 

Glad you enjoyed the PreRish moments 

Thanks for the wonderful feedback 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Nice update as usual.. 

One thing for sure, its not easy for Prerna to let go of her present life to be with Rishabh.. first she herself doesn't seem to have guts enough esp in front of her so called mother in law... She got her tongue tied whenever she needs to speak something... and if she does then her mother in law said something which made Prerna guilty of hurting her... If she really wants true happiness in life then she needs to speak for it without feeling guilty at all. I know its not easy but it was also not easy to come out of her home to learn painting and fall in love with another man, despite being married to one. 

One thing which I am not understanding, when its all Prerna's property and business, of which Naveen is just managing then why she feels so indebted to her mother in law... and where are her parents? What do you mean by that Naveen's mother took care of her since her childhood and she never wanted her to let go from hers, thats why she got her married to her son?