Ishita is happy 

She has to be stress free

Eceryone is happy

Update soon

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome....beautiful update di...

Love the way ishu handles adi, raman and his parents.....

Lovely update...

Continue soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Thank u for the pm and sorry for the late reply

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fab update

Thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 15

Raman took her to their room and make her lay down on the bed.she look at him smiling while he was also looking at her.she look down blushing hard when he kissed her temple .she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him inviting him to her.

He adjusted himself on her and start kissing her neckline making her close her eyes in pleasure.she slide her long fingers in his hair and start encouraging him while his kisses were deepening .he was covering her whole body over the fabric pleasuring her while she was also lost in his raw touches.very slowly he unpinned her pallu and she opened her arms for him.he went closer to her and kissed her orb over her blouse.she pulled him closer when they heard some noise coming from downstairs.

Both got up at once and Raman said-what happened??

Ishita-dont know,aap jaa Kar dekhiye,main aati hoon.

Raman nodded and went to check.after a while Ishita too went behind and they saw toshiji was laying on the couch in drawing room while all were sitting around in tension.

Ishita-mummy ji ko Kya hua??

Mr bhalla-paani lene kitchen mein gayi thi,gir gayi .

Ishita-omg, doctor bulaya??

Raman-haan,papa ne call Kiya hai,aa rahen honge .he said and all started waiting for doctor.

After half an hour,doctor came and checked toshiji.

Doc-i think there has been a bone dislocation.aap inhe hospital le chaliye.

Mr bhalla-abhi??

Doc-haan,kuch major hua hoga toh it can be treated.waise if u want I can give pain killer for tonight.he was saying when Raman said-nahi,we r taking her to hospital.he said looking at Ishita and she too nodded.

Raman-ishita,tum adi ke paas raho.main aur papa jaate hai.koi problem hogi toh call karna.

Ishita nodded and said meekly-aapne dinner bhi nahi Kiya hai.

Raman touched her cheek and said-i will have something,tum kha kar rest karo.and sorry about this.

Ishita-why u r saying this,it's my family too. Mummy ji ki takleef se jyada important aur kuch nahi hai.

Raman-thanks for understanding us so much.u take care.

Ishita-aap pareshan mat hoiye,main aur adi think se rahenge .she said and Raman ,Mr bhalla went taking toshiji while she was moaning in pain.

Ishita sat to have food but let not feeling well.she was feeling bad that Raman went without eating anything.she went to check on adi and lay down next to him .

After an hour,she called Raman and he picked the call.

Raman-hello.

Ishita-mummy ji kaisi hai,kuch major toh nahi hua??

Raman-dont know,test chal rahen hai.

Ishita-aapne khaya kuch??

Raman-nahi,bhookh nahi hai .u had something.

Ishita-haan kha liya.she said reluctantly.

Raman smiled hearing her and said-i know u didn't.kuch kha lena chahiye tha.

Ishita-mann nahi Kiya .she said and became silent.

Raman-wanna say something.

Ishita-am I bad omen for ur family.kya Meri wajah se aap logon ko baar baar hospital jaana pad raha hai.

Raman-what rubbish,who told this??

Ishita-kisi ne nahi,I just thought.u r so worried since our marriage.aaj thode relax the ,toh aaj yeh ho gaya.is it because of me.

Raman-nahi Ishita,aisa kuch nahi hai.kuch bhi tumhari wajah se nahi ho raha.yeh toh kisi ke saath bhi ho sakta hai .tumhare aane se hum sab bahut khush hai.u made our family complete.please don't think like this again.

Ishita-sorry,I don't want to.but darr jaati hoon.main aap dono ko bahut pyaar karti hoon aur aap dono se alag nahi hona chahti.she said making him smile.

Raman-hum sab bhi tumse alag nahi hona chahte.he was saying when doctor called him.

Raman-doctor is calling,will talk later.try to sleep ,it's really late.he said and hung the call.

Ishita-i love u nahi bola.koi nahi,may be he want some time but I know very soon he will love me.main unhe itna pyaar karungi ki woh mujhse pyaar kiye bina reh hi nahi paayenge .waise bhi he has accepted me in every way.today we came close then ever before.very soon we will be madly in love with each other.she thought and close her eyes .

At four,Raman and his parent came back.toshiji was sleeping under medicine's effect.

Mr bhalla and Raman made her sleep comfortably and Mr bhalla said-u also go and rest.its pretty late ,baaki baatein Kal karenge.

Raman nodded and went to his room,but it was empty ,so he went to adi's room and saw ishdi sleeping cuddled in each other.he smiled seeing them together and adjusted next to ishita.he hugged her from back and kissed her shoulder.

She opened her eyes feeling his presence and said-aa gaye aap,mummy ji kaisi hai??

Raman-subah baat karenge,I am very tired now ,let me sleep.he said and hide himself more into her.she smiled and slowly start patting him ,turning to him.he snuggled more into her and slept while she softly pecked him temple.adi hugged her tight from back.very soon the trio were sleeping cuddled in each other.

Next morning,Ishita got up at her usual time and wake up adi.she told neelu to make tea and breakfast while she start making adi ready for school.

After making him ready,Ishita went to check on toshiji and found she was awake and was talking to me bhalla .

Ishita walked in and asked sitting next to toshiji-how r u feeling now,mummy ji??

Toshiji-thik hai puttar.kuch major nahi hai,bas sprain hai .but dard bahut jyada hai .sorry to trouble u so much last night .

Ishita-why u r saying so, mummy ji??hum sab aapke hi toh hai.achcha hua jyada chot nahi hai.jaldi se thik ho jaiye .

Toshiji-woh toh main ho hi jaaungi ,but tera kaam badh gaya ,puttar.main Raman se keh kar cook aur badhwa deti hoon.tu kitchen mein mat jaana, tujhe problem hogi .

Ishita-that I will look after,aap pareshan mat hoiye aur tension toh bilkul mat lijiye.she said and went while her in laws were looking at her with admiration.

After sometime,Ishita made adi have his breakfast and soon he left for his school.

After that ,Ishita serve breakfast to her in laws too and finally went to wake up raman.as he was tired ,he was still sleeping.

She went to him smiling and kissed his temple.

She softly caressed his hair and said-raman,get up .it's getting late.

Raman opened his droopy eyes and close it again wrapping her in his arms.

Ishita-raman,uth jaiye.

Raman-no,first say like that.

Ishita thought for a while and said-jaan,uth jaiye.its morning.

He smiled and said-then wish me ,good morning.

Ishita kissed his cheek and he signalled towards his lips.

Ishita-no way,uth jaiye chup chap .bahut shaitaan ho gaye hai.

Raman made a baby face and said-please,I didn't had anything last night.

Ishita-i told u to eat something.

Raman-i can't,I wanted to have u.he said nibbling her earlobe .

Ishita-raman ,stop it naa.she said smiling .

Raman -nahi,I am liking this .infact loving this.dont stop me.he said kissing her cheek and neck sensuously making her loose her control.

She close her eyes and said-atleast ,let's go to our room.she said all lost in him.

He look at her and she said-mummy ji and papa ji r in their room after having their breakfast.adi has gone to school.so we have sometime before u go to office,which we can utilise,she said looking down making pattern on his shirt.

Raman smiled and was about to say something when his phone rang.he picked it seeing ishita's doctor's number and said-yes doctor .

Doc-mr bhalla,I want to discuss something very important about mrs bhalla.can u please come.

Raman-yes doctor.

Doc-ok,then come to my clinic in an hour.he said and hung the call.

Raman-ur doctor is calling us,he wants to discuss something important.lets get ready.

Ishita made a face and said-seems somebody is not wanting us to be together.

Raman kissed her temple and said-its important,then everything else. Ready ho jao,we need to leave .he said and went to get ready while Ishita just looking at him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part,enjoy.

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon