Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 4 years ago

I just want death penalty for the rapists. That's all. The poor girl died and nobody even cares.

so many girls like her die everyday without their murderers getting punished. Not every case is framed. Its real.

I don't want anything other than death penalty for those monsters. No imprisonment. Just give them death.

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Read up about the Ayesha Meera case from Andhra Pradesh, where the accused was jailed for almost 10 years and was then acquitted because he was found innocent. The court gave 1 lakh rupees (yes, just that), as compensation.

These idiots with bloodlust that scream for hang the rapists and lynching have no common sense whatsoever.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

They need to be castrated . She had a bright future.  She is a doctor and her parents  must be proud of her but she was tortured to death. 

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

What has that got to do with the current case?

I would rather focus on the current ongoing case and want nothing else than death for those monsters. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

Read up about the Ayesha Meera case from Andhra Pradesh, where the accused was jailed for almost 10 years and was then acquitted because he was found innocent. The court gave 1 lakh rupees (yes, just that), as compensation.

These idiots with bloodlust that scream for hang the rapists and lynching have no common sense whatsoever.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Stringent actions must be taken against the rapists. Otherwise this situation will keep continuing . In Telangana CM keeps encouraging liquor for tax, liquor should be banned in the state and maybe in the whole country. Yesterday, some guy kept whistling and followed me till my home. (This situation has never occured to me and it happened just after the Priyanka reddy's case) That was damn scary, for some reason Hyderabad seems to be going downhill in woman's safety. It's damn shocking to me as i keep assuming that Hyderabad is the safest place. Dar dar ke jeena bhi kya Jeena?

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Stay safe dear. Hope the laws change with the new year. Death penalty for such monsters is a must.

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Stringent actions must be taken against the rapists. Otherwise this situation will keep continuing . In Telangana CM keeps encouraging liquor for tax, liquor should be banned in the state and maybe in the whole country. Yesterday, some guy kept whistling and followed me till my home. (This situation has never occured to me and it happened just after the Priyanka reddy's case) That was damn scary, for some reason Hyderabad seems to be going downhill in woman's safety. It's damn shocking to me as i keep assuming that Hyderabad is the safest place. Dar dar ke jeena bhi kya Jeena?

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I too agree with her.

Sea-stars thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Accused innocent hua toh?

All accused have confessed to their crimes.

Sea-stars thumbnail

Lynch is the only way to create fear in such kind of people.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

All accused have confessed to their crimes.

Yes those confessions don't work in the court of law for a reason.