He will strangle her 😂
Strangle kya.. Uske bad mein hota toh, toh woh pari ko zinda dafan kar deta..
Btw.. Good morning nimaa..🤗 And ankuu.. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He will strangle her 😂
Strangle kya.. Uske bad mein hota toh, toh woh pari ko zinda dafan kar deta..
Btw.. Good morning nimaa..🤗 And ankuu.. 🤗
I liked how Rohit brought out the point about Sona’s profession and fame and how his family is blaming her for everything atta boy 👏
Rohit is sooo hot angry young man
Alishaaaaa.. Hi .. goodmorning... Yeh Sippys damage control naam ki chiz nahi jaante ...why aren't they releasing their own press statements ??
Hiiii.. Ankitaaa.. Good morning..
Because they are padha likha gawaars.. That's why they have got no brains.. 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Strangle kya.. Uske bad mein hota toh, toh woh pari ko zinda dafan kar deta..
Btw.. Good morning nimaa..🤗 And ankuu.. 🤗
Kal Pari ki waat lagegi and I think Rohan will also leave her ...or something
I liked how Rohit brought out the point about Sona’s profession and fame and how his family is blaming her for everything atta boy 👏
Rohittt looks damnnn hot when he is angry.. Matlab hotness pe heat overloaded.. 😍😍❤❤😍😍
Kal Pari ki waat lagegi and I think Rohan will also leave her ...or something
That lichad is with pari.. For his lust.. Disgusting person.. 🤦♀🤦♀🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Hiiii.. Ankitaaa.. Good morning..
Because they are padha likha gawaars.. That's why they have got no brains.. 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
Yar comeon ...Even I know this that before blaming anyone ..I will do damage control.. how are they such big business magnets ...if they don't know how to work the press.
Waise ab jyada drama nahi bacha na?
Ashish was with Rohit and Sonakshi ki.. not with them.. his expressions were a mystery
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
That lichad is with pari.. For his lust.. Disgusting person.. 🤦♀🤦♀🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
I think Pari would do Pregnancy drama to get back Rohan if he leaves her
I think Pari would do Pregnancy drama to get back Rohan if he leaves her
I don't think she will do nonsense after he sees rohit's baaaddd side... .
But you can never gurantee about chudails.. 🤣😂
Rohit is sooo hot angry young man
Sabse important baat to yehi hai how hawwwwt he looks when angry🤩🤩
This guy claims he doesn't watch tv, but then uses all these tv tactics😂