Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
From Nepal ?
Ys.
Betwn, just observed your dp. First looks like parth kissing tummy.. I had to open pic to see what it is😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
From Nepal ?
Ys.
Betwn, just observed your dp. First looks like parth kissing tummy.. I had to open pic to see what it is😆
MM's laughter - Used to make my heart Happy! 😍
AB's laughter - Gives peace to my heart! 😳
Parth's laughter - Has my heart! ❤
It was such a raw expression.
Parth nhi Anu...Ys.
Betwn, just observed your dp. First looks like parth kissing tummy.. I had to open pic to see what it is😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hfaYnBFKU/?igshid=d8jy3hqrst71
I wish they weren’t wearing masks
MM's laughter - Used to make my heart Happy! 😍
AB's laughter - Gives peace to my heart! 😳
Parth's laughter - Has my heart! ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1n4S46hczM/?igshid=1eg19stp1gjpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1n09FRBpDs/?igshid=1pki8oo95g79q
❤️❤️
Long weekend finally getting over. Hope we hv interesting week ahead. N less of zooming on komo face pls. It's just irritating to see rashes on her face.
I don’t understand cvs obsession of this close ups...last week my kids asked me if I was watching a horror thriller 🤦🏼♀️🤭😒
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5e87Zlnabv/?igshid=va2p0fpxi3d1
Whatever their souls are made of, his and hers are the same.... ❤
The girl's reactions are so cute. 😆
LOL.... that girl coming and maroing chance Pe dance ....😆...
I love the mommies of this AT .... and their exp with their kids while watching KZK 🤣