Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update😳Can't wait for the next part

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 25

Ishita was going out of the mansion hurriedly when toshiji said-aye ladki,where u r going at this hour??

Ishita turned and saw toshiji-simmi sitting and sipping drink.

Ishita-simmi ,it's not good for u to drink.

Simmi-dekha maa,aap Kya puch rahi hai aur yeh Kya bol rahi hai.pata kahan jaa rahi hai??she asked and before Ishita can answer Raman said-she is going to hospital ,kisi ki jaan khatre mein hai .so stop bothering her and let her go.

Simmi-she is making u fool ,bhai.jarur apne kisi aashiq se milne jaa rahi hogi.

Raman-tabhi toh main bhi jaa raha hoon uske saath,to keep a check on her.he said and walked out of the mansion holding ishita's hand.

Ishita look at him and said-u r going to keep a check on me.

Raman-r u going to betray me??

Ishita-u know,it's not like that.

Raman-then u also know,it's not like that.i told so to avoid their unnecessary question.iss samay ek ek pal keemti hai.so stop talking and let's go.he said settling in the car and soon both drove towards her hospital.

Soon they reached hospital and Ishita ran towards the OT while Raman went to her cabin .he was looking around and could see many pics of her,some with her parent and few with colleagues .he saw her degree hanging there and smiled.

Raman-dr Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla,my wife.i am so proud of u ,jaan.tum kitne logon ki zindagi mein naya savera laati ho.he was talking to himself when he saw there was much hustle bustle near the OT.he went to check and saw everyone was very worried pacing to and fro.

Raman walked near the labour room and asked -what happened??

Nurse-pateint ka bp bahut high hai aur dard badhta jaa raha hai.its a very risky situation.she said and went inside while Raman stood there to see what's happening.

After sometime ,Ishita came out and said-we have to wait,we can't operate her now.

Man-please don't say like this,please usse bacha lijiye.

Ishita-aap please pareshan mat hoiye,we r trying to control her bp,as soon as her bp is under control ,we will operate her.please be pateint and don't create choas here.she said and walked with her junior doctors.

Ishita-please keep her under observation and call me once her bp is under control.she said and all doctor went leaving Ishita alone.

She walked towards the window and stood there.raman walked in and went to her.he can feel she is restless.

Raman-what happened,jaan??

Ishita turned and hugged him tight.

Ishita-hold me tight,Raman.

Raman obliged to her and wrapped his arms around her.

Raman softly caressed her hair and said-what happened,jaan??

Ishita-usse aur uske bachche ko kuch nahi hona chahiye,Raman.she is getting her child after much wait and I promised her to give her,her baby.main usse dhokha nahi de sakti.she said almost crying.

Raman-hey,why r u saying so .usse kuch nahi hoga,I know u will save her.u have the caliber and I have trust on u .tum please relax Karo,dekhna everything will be fine.

Ishita hide herself more into him and said-u please be with me.i need u.

Raman-i am here only,tumhare paas.dont worry .he said and kissed her temple .she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.he was softly caressing her hair while she was enjoying his touch when there was a knock on the door.

Ishra broke apart and Ishita said-come in.

A nurse come in and said-bp is lowering down,I think we can operate.

Ishita-u go ,I am coming.she said and was going but turned and hugged Raman tight.

Raman-jao,jhande gaad ke aao.i am waiting.he said and she went smiling.

She went into OT and he settled on her chair feeling tired.very soon he slept .

After half an hour or so,he opened his eyes hearing some noise.he went out to check and saw the nurse was giving the baby to his father.his father was very happy and smiling ear to ear.

Raman too smiled seeing the scene infront of him.ishita was coming out of the OT saw Raman and her face fell.

She walked slowly to her cabin and he said-congratulations doc,atlast u did it.maine kaha tha naa,tu kuch bhi kar sakti hai .

Ishita nodded silently making him feel something weird.

Raman-r u ok??

Ishita nodded and sat on the chair.he felt something and walked to her.

Raman-something is bothering u for sure,bolo naa Kya hua??

Ishita look at him and asked-why u r with me??she asked making Raman confused.

Raman-huh??

Ishita-aap kyun hai mere saath ,raman.aapne kyun Shaadi ki mujhse,aur kyun itna pyaar karte hai mujhse,jab ki.she paused.

Raman-jab ki??

Ishita-i can't even give u a baby.she said looking down.

Ishita-i saw the spark in ur eyes when u saw that baby.i know sabko apna bachcha chahiye hota hai,aapko bhi chahiye hoga.but phir bhi aap mere saath hai , kyun??she asked crying.

Raman-toh chala jaaun??he said making her look at him.

Raman-tell me,chala jaaun tumhe chod kar,reh logi mere bina.he asked making her silent.

Raman-kisi aur se Shaadi kar loon,kisi aur ko pyaar karun.dekh paaogi mujhe kisi aur ke saath.kisi aur ko mujhpe haq jatane hue bardasht Kar logi.bolo Ishita,Kar paaogi yeh sab,Kar loon Shaadi kisi aur se.

Ishita nodded in no and hugged him tight.

Ishita-no,I will die without u.aapko kisi aur ke saath dekhne se easy mar jaana hoga.she cried.

Raman kissed her hair smiling and said-then stop thinking rubbish.joh nahi hai hamare paas,usse baare mein soch Kar woh nahi gawana chahiye joh hai hamare paas.hum dono hai ek dusre ke pass,aur yeh cheez bachcha hone se jyada important hai.i know bachcha important hota hai but ek dusre ke liye pyaar sabse important hota hai.tabhi toh jinke bachche hote hai unka bhi divorce ho jaata hai but jinme pyaar hota hai woh hamesha saath rehte hai.samjhi tu.he asked to which she nodded.

He wiped her tears and kissed her temple and said-and what was it,u can't live without me, does it mean,he was saying when she said-i love u.

Raman look at her all shocked when she said again-i love u Raman,aapse pyaar karne lagi hoon,hadh se jyada,sabse jyada.please kabhi mujhe khud se alag mat kijiyega.main jee nahi paaungi.u r my only solace,aap nahi toh kuch bhi nahi.she said looking at him while he was just smiling hearing her confession.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really  amazing  wonderful uodate👏🥳

Finally ishita conference her love to raman

Raman very...happy...ishita said I love u 

Simmi and Toshi..too much....they always try to create misunderstanding between ishra...

Raman always  try product ishita form his mom

Ishita express feeling to him she didn't  give this happy to raman...

Plz update soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update di..... 

Finally ishita confessed her feelings for raman.... 

N thanks for the pm dear 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Toshiji and simmi don’t leave a chance to taunt Ishita 

Raman is proud of her 

He believes her so much

Finally ishita confessed that she loves him

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! Wah, what an update, stupefying!!! Ishita finally confessed her heart in simplest of ways ... 

Raman accompanies Ishita to the hospital and placates her during the complications... Ishita too longing for the warmth of Raman, indulges in an embrace 🤗

Though Ishita was successful, she was distraught at her inability to begot Raman's child 😭.. Perhaps, was still insecure about their future but Raman ameliorates her fears with a pragmatic talk...

Ishita too opens up about the importance of Raman in her life and mouths her feelings towards Raman, making it a fascinating read..