Heyyy nimaaa.. 🤗🤗
Kuch baat karte hain.. I had a very boring and blah day... Feeling low and pissed at the same time 😝😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heyyy nimaaa.. 🤗🤗
Kuch baat karte hain.. I had a very boring and blah day... Feeling low and pissed at the same time 😝😝
Parii.. Yeh kya hai.. Iska kuch lead hai kya.. ??
is that dipika in the video!?..the one who is vosible for maybe a few milli seconds!?🤔Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Parii.. Yeh kya hai.. Iska kuch lead hai kya.. ??
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Parii.. Yeh kya hai.. Iska kuch lead hai kya.. ??
I think this is the insta story of Kashish(Pooja) and also Sona is visible... Pooja and Sona outdoor..
Originally posted by: smile10000
Same.. I have to study but mera bhi man nahi kar raha..
Kabhi kabhi bina kisi wajah mere mood swings itne zyaada hote hain that even I can't handle 😝😝
Upar se today that bio lecturer was on my nerves.. Ek toh dhang se padha nahi rahe.. And upar se sabke upar chilla rahe the.. I had a hard time controlling my anger!!
Originally posted by: smile10000
I think this is the insta story of Kashish(Pooja) and also Sona is visible... Pooja and Sona outdoor..
Ab yeh dono bahar kya kar rahi hai.. Pooja ghar se bhaag jayegi kya?? And will sona act like a saviour now??
Originally posted by: Shanayass
is that dipika in the video!?..the one who is vosible for maybe a few milli seconds!?🤔
Haan shayad 🤨🤨🤔🤔
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Parii.. Yeh kya hai.. Iska kuch lead hai kya.. ??
I have no idea . I see it, I copy it, I post it😉
Pooja and Sonakshi's scene it seems
btw maine kya bigada hai tera jo mujhe Pari bana dia. Pri it is😛
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Ab yeh dono bahar kya kar rahi hai.. Pooja ghar se bhaag jayegi kya?? And will sona act like a saviour now??
I am ready to bear with anything as long as Sona is not blamed or at least Rohit trusts her..
Originally posted by: smile10000
I am ready to bear with anything as long as Sona is not blamed or at least Rohit trusts her..
Sameeee.. . As long as rohit trusts her.. And she is not blamed I am ok...