Trp increased MATLAB accha hai na they are gaining profits now they can pay for the expensive Bajaj 😉 - DMG
[/QUOTE
I like your positivity. Sochnewali baat hai. 👍🏼
I was in such a foul mood since I read the you-know-what. Now I feel..bring it on😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Trp increased MATLAB accha hai na they are gaining profits now they can pay for the expensive Bajaj 😉 - DMG
[/QUOTE
I like your positivity. Sochnewali baat hai. 👍🏼
I was in such a foul mood since I read the you-know-what. Now I feel..bring it on😆
😆 but how much can he and his team of writers can save pls tell me 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah we will be content with his team of writers. 😆
🤣 Because i love when you say this every single time. 🤣 Sadistic feel ati hai 🤣Originally posted by: MayurChan
the thing is u don't get my point always soo for u i am wrong....toh i don't know ki kab tak main tumhe sahi karta rahun...
100😏 i agree fully with you 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Dimag mein kuch absorb karne ki capacity kahan hai. 😆
Uss time Shayad Kuch tha🧐....ab sab kachra bhara pada hai 🙄
Mayur tu likh na pls. 😭
Not much if rest of the show is so insufferable.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😆 but how much can he and his team of writers can save pls tell me 😆
Originally posted by: 4RSNUJQAR3WMQIUY
Its okay..infact I m sorry too, I guess I overreacted.. but believe me I never intended to make you feel bad or low either.. its just it hurts, I see people making fun of his replacement expertise and being a simple guy.. but this is how he is..
P.S btw what is your twitter id. will follow you there..
It's ok dear i can understand i myself felt bad that too b4 reading ur reply for using his name.. I knw the feeling and always believe that ekta ruined his career as lead with all those supporting roles n replacements in her shows and typecast him...she always used him but never gv him proper appreciation n credit even never cast him as main lead after kutumb..and what she did with him in last episode of pavitra rishta i will never fogive her for that... 😠😠
Will pm u my twitter id though i hv stopped interacting with others on twitter but we can talk on dms..
😆😆Uss time Shayad Kuch tha🧐....ab sab kachra bhara pada hai 🙄
Anybody has any idea which is the actual Trp considered?