Episode 98 - Yogi losing his voice

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my... what an episode.

Positive: I'm happy Bablu has learnt to move on, Surjit is a real hero. A Shiv/Chauhan free episode. Dadaji is amazing, speaking in Bengali and putting Prakash on the spot. Lastly this is postive and negative, but Yogi was about to open up. Its good because he does want Pari to know as he doesn't want to hurt her. However he didn't get a real chance and this has made Pari feel heartbroken and rejected.

Negative: Pari was going to agree to go back with her parents hadn't Yogi been there. There is no denying it, Yogi is breaking her heart by staying silent. I'd hoped he would go to her and confess after Surjit had given him some well needed wisdom. Pari is going home heartbroken and feeling ashamed as seen in the precap, She hasn't gotten a response from Yogi and she feels like she never will recieve one especially after what Pari's mother said to Kusum. Thats another point, Kusum took another blow for her Yogi. Who knows if this will impact the future. Lastly Yogi isn't opening up on his own, he needs a dramatic event to take place to do so. 

Luckily we all have witnessed E24's latest on set video. Otherwise we'd have been in tears today. That video is my oxygen after seeing the episode. Also Kabir and Nisha are acting totally normal with Prakash laying off Kabir and when did Khushi's room become Pari's bedroom. Has Khushi become non existent? 

What is to come?

1. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I feel that Pari will leave we will have the two of them thinking about each other and missing one another. Yogi will have to go after her and confess to Pari his feelings and fears. Then Pari comes back and first date. 

Or

2. As Pari is leaving, Yogi will stop her or somehow get her to stay. He can't tell her his feelings or fears in front of everyone, perhaps he leads her to Khushi's room or somewhere and tells her. Then she stays and first date and so on. 

However I do feel No. 2 Is way more complex and is most likely not going to take place. Therefore No. 1 is way more likely. Pari will perhaps leave on Friday and the weekend will have us dying to watch Monday's episode. It would be clever to use the weekend to show how long they've been seperated. As the weekend will be dragged. Monday will perhaps pick up with Pari in Kolkata as she settles in. We'll also see how the parents are, if they get along or not. Later that week Pari will be back after No. 1 takes place. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago