Poll
Curiosity poll: Are there any celebrities or even mildly famous person on this forum?
Curiosity poll: Are there any celebrities or even mildly famous person on this forum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m
I’m Not doubting that 😊
We need to think of a way to bring them out of the closet 😆
Originally posted by: BBfan24x7
We need to think of a way to bring them out of the closet 😆
Hmmmm naaah let them be, bechare, they need their privacy 😊
Hmmmm naaah let them be, bechare, they need their privacy 😊
Celebrity no.1 spotted! YOU! 😆
Yes I am Punjab ki Madhi Baala 😆😆
What do you understand of an celeb? Does an scriptwriter count as an celeb ?If yes than i am one🤣
Yes I am Punjab ki Madhi Baala 😆😆
🤣...Punjab se koi toh original chahiye...aniugh if the replicas 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
🤣...Punjab se koi toh original chahiye...aniugh if the replicas 🤣🤣
Im also punjabi but not born in india🤔does that make me artificial ?🤣
Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti
Im also punjabi but not born in india🤔does that make me artificial ?🤣
Areyyyy I am not talking about you guys ...it's a joke...we already have Punjab ki Katrina and Punjab ki Aishwarya on the show na iss liye .....I did not mean anything other than that. If I offended you, I am sorry 🙏
Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti
What do you understand of an celeb? Does an scriptwriter count as an celeb ?If yes than i am one🤣
Really sahi. Wont intrude and ask which picture. Famous picture he kya koi? Toh of course ur celeb. Agar script ghar pe padi he toh sadly i would say no. But still cool.