Get out . Get out ek taraf
Doosro tarf shehnaaz teacher baukhlayi hui hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Get out . Get out ek taraf
Doosro tarf shehnaaz teacher baukhlayi hui hai
himanshi ne bol diya get out 😂Originally posted by: Chingaari
Paras is looking cute😆
I just hope devo doesn't quit. Yeh article sensation failaane waala lag raha hai. She is a very good player and I want her to stay
Dekh loonga badhiya se Abhi Vishal ka drama 🤣
Deadwa aur luchhon dekhlo aaj Mahira ko
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Paras copying himanshi's acting
He needs to stop doing that it’s too much now
Vishal doing stretching😅😂
Paras too annoyed
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
himanshi ne bol diya get out 😂
Himanshi kitni thandi teacher lag rahi thi😆
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
He needs to stop doing that it’s too much now
agree, looking creepy and eww
I feel bad for people who have to listen to Mahira...