Eagerly waiting for next update. 

Raman realise his love for ishita.

Ishita pls accept raman yar.

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome updt

Totally loved it so much

Finally ishu proved raman is innocent. And she filed a case against press for publishing wrong information about raman. He tries to stop her but she doesn't listen to him. Some men threats ishu to withdraw the case before she replay to him..raman answer him that she will not withdrew the case. Love the way he support her. Ishu faints and bhallas and Raman admits her in hospital. Doc informs she is weak and he tells her keep ishu in observation. Senior bhallas went to house to take care ruhi. Love the last scene where raman talks with unconscious ishu.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amazing update

loved it

ishu wins case

raman proved inocent

media person threatens ishu loved how raman stood with ishu and gives back to that person

update soon

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome Wonderf Update.

Loved it

Finally IshRa won the case and they filled the case against News paper which has defame Raman.

hope ishita will be fine..

Update soon 

Thanks for pm 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update with unexpected twist

Thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls update next part soon

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thx for pm 

Pls update soonest

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 36

Raman was sitting next to Ishita taking her hand in his,caressing it slowly ,kissing it ,smiling ,when his phone rang breaking his trance.

He picked it seeing his father's number.

Raman-haan papa,he said when he heard,papa.

Raman smiled hearing ruhi's voice and said-haan babu.

Ruhi-aap kab aaoge ,papa.luhi wait kal lahi hai .mumma bhi nahi aayi.luhi cly cly kalegi.

Raman-nahi bachcha,rote nahi.papa jaldi aayenge aur mumma ko saath le kar aayenge.tum khana kha kar so jao.when u will wake up ,we will be there.

Ruhi-achcha papa,jaldi aana.

Raman-bahut jaldi aayenge.aap cry cry mat karna,ok.

Ruhi-ok,love u papa.

Raman-love u Mera bachcha.he said and hung the call.he turn and look at Ishita .

Raman-see,even ruhi is so worried because of u.aise bimaar thodi naa padhna chahiye.he said and sat next to her.

After half an hour or so,she opened her eyes and saw herself on hospital bed while Raman was sleeping on the couch.she got up very slowly and smiled looking at him.she tried to get up but couldn't as IV was attached to her.her hand got twisted and the needle hurt her making her wince in pain.

Raman got up hearing her voice and walked to her.

Raman-tum shaanti se baith nahi sakti Kya,aur kitni tabiyat kharab karni hai tumhe.he said trying to make her sit on the bed.

Ishita-i was just,she was saying when he said-chup,bilkul chup.har samay manmaani.tumhe pata hai behosh ho gayi thi tum.kyun,kyunki madam ne khana nahi khaya tha,soyi nahi thi.aisa karta hai Kya koi .he was busy in scolding her while she was looking at his smiling.

Raman look at her and said-kya,pagal dikh raha hoon,why u r smiling??

Ishita went close to him and said keeping her head on his shoulder-achcha lagta hai ,jab aap mujhe aise daante hai.she said making his smile.

Raman -ishita,I am scolding u.he said wrapping his arms around her.

Ishita-toh daantiye naa,I love being scolded by u.it made me feel special.

Raman-tum bahut ajeeb ho,sabko pyaar achcha lagta hai aur tumhe meri daant achchi lag rahi hai .

Ishita-love can be fake ,but daant asli hoti hai.direct dil se nikalti hai.

Raman -tum aur tumhare explanations,out of the world.

Ishita-inhi explanations ki wajah se main aapka case jeet paayi.that reminds me,u didn't gave me my fees.

Raman-woh toh tumne bataya hi nahi.bolo what u want??kitni fees hai tumhari??he said looking at her.

Ishita-kitni nahi Kya,u should ask me what I will charge as fees??

Raman-ok,then tell me what is ur fees??

Ishita-joh aap dena chahe.she said looking down ,still in his arms.

Raman look at her curiously trying to read her expression while she was just looking down ,not knowing how to react ,how to tell him that she want him to touch her.her face was turning red with blush while Raman was just looking at her.at last he thought to take the leap of faith.

He broke the hug and look at her.she was looking down,he cupped her face slowly and she closed her eyes in anticipation.he caressed her cheek slowly and she bite her lips in desperation.seeinh her reacting so positively ,he thought to close the distance between their lips.he went close to her face,she clutched the sheet in her fist.he was about to claim her lips when their was a knock on the door ,breaking their moment.

Ishra broke the hug and sat apart while a nurse entered the room and start checking Ishita.

Nurse-why u didn't call me when she wake up ,she asked Raman and start checking her bp.

Nurse checked everything and said-everything is fine,call me when this bottle will be finished.ok.she said to which Raman just nodded.

She went instructing ishra while both were cursing her for breaking their moment.both were just looking at each other.both were waiting for another one to initiate  when there was again knock on the door and they saw their driver entering with a lunch bag.

Driver-sahab,madam ne khana bheja hai.

Raman-thank u,aap rakh do.he said and driver went keeping the bag.

Raman got up and said-lets have food,tune Kal se thik se kuch nahi khaaya hai.jaldi se thik ho jaa,ruhi is waiting for us.saying so he went to wash his hand to kill the awkwardness between them.

Raman -what she was hinting to,was she really want me to kiss her.but she told me that she will never love me,may be she is also falling in love with me.he was washing his hands thinking.

Other side,

Ishita-what u were expecting from him,a kiss,how can u even think of it .but kyun nahi chah sakti ,after all he is my husband.mujhe pasand hai woh,unka saath ,unka mujhe choona .I like his touch ,I can expect his love.she was thinking when Raman came in and start serving food.then he went to her and start feeding her.

She was just looking at him while he was feeding her.seeing him not eating ,Ishita too start feeding him.like this both had their food.

After having food,Raman was going to wash his hand but turned and kissed her temple .she smiled and closed her eyes feeling his touch while he went smiling.

After washing his hand,he came and said-u must be tired ,ab tum rest karo.

Ishita called him and he sat next to her.she kept her head on his chest and he started patting her softly .she closed her eyes and soon she slept feeling his warmth.

Raman too closed his eyes and soon both were sleeping hugging each other tight.

Next morning,Ishita got discharged and ishra went home .they entered the house and saw ruhi having food with Mr bhalla happily.

Both smiled and went to them.ruhi happily jumped over ishra and kissed them.

Ruhi-kahan the mumma-papa,luhi wait kal lahi thi??

Raman kissed her and said-sorry betu,was stuck in work.but now we r here to love our chotu baby.

Ruhi-luhi bahut happy hai,she said happily.

Raman-kyun babu??

Ruhi-kyunki luhi,mumma aul papa ghoomi jaa lahe hai.she said and ishra look at his parent all confused.

Mr bhalla smiled and said-we r sending u to Goa.

Toshiji-woh bhi flight se,but tu ghabrana mat Ishita puttar,Raman will hold ur hand this time.she said smiling making Ishita blush.

Mr bhalla-humne saari arrangement Kar di hai,tum log bas jaa kar enjoy karna.

Raman-but aise achanak kyun??

Toshiji-kya achanak,it's ur honeymoon.waise toh humne socha tha ruhi ko rok lenge apne paas,phir socha tum logon ko uske bina achcha nahi lagega,toh tum sabki ticket book kara di,toh jao aur enjoy karo.she said smiling making ishraruh smile .

That's all for now,enjoy.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow🥰🥰wonderful and amazing update yaar

Ishita want fees for win case..raman was confused with his behaviour...

Ishra  was waiting move ahead...raman try to kiss her..nurse enter the room break the moment 

Ishra feeding each other...and also sleep together hug tight...

Ruhi raman  bond was amazing 

Ruhi missing her parents...🥰

Ishra going to honeymoon in Goa...

Eagerly waiting for Next update soon