huh......where did we get this info???🤣
Why didnt I know??😆 Nishaank Maheshwari......lol....I like Nannu better!!
It was in wiki mini as uru said..in yrkkh page even I want to know who is actually nannu so I just checked the wiki page..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
huh......where did we get this info???🤣
Why didnt I know??😆 Nishaank Maheshwari......lol....I like Nannu better!!
It was in wiki mini as uru said..in yrkkh page even I want to know who is actually nannu so I just checked the wiki page..
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
par dil maange kuch aur 😆
Means ?
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
haha thats true both look has its own charm but old abir was something
Old Abir is the best ml in itv even if he was shown so impulsive in past two episodes he is the best..Abir 2.0 will also be best I hope...I'm looking forward...
Nishaank isn't that bad!!
https://twitter.com/JifrinI/status/1198931561640386560?s=19
Special post dedicated to nannu ki uru..😆😆
ohhk👍🏼.......we will ask Meenu to print the naamkaran ceremony card!!!😆 Ek saath sabka naamkaran karenge!!Originally posted by: Onyourface
Arey nahi re wikipedia pe padha Maine...yesterday I saw ...wasnt sure he is nannu or not so didn't share the info 😆 Chinta mat karo...kal AT pe namkaran karenge ache se 😆
I know ... the creatives are smart...Chun Chun ke naam rakha hai 😆
Haan ......I liked the meaning of the name !! Hurts a lil bit!!! 😆
ok done deal......aaj se Uru ki nayi ship NiRu....Old ships AbiRu and KuRu will be temporarily on hold!!😆Originally posted by: Onyourface
Niru is fine 😆☺️
ok done deal......aaj se Uru ki nayi ship NiRu....Old ships AbiRu and KuRu will be temporarily on hold!!😆
Who is Uru
👍🏼Haan....... I also just went and checked .....hope he is nannu only ...!!!Originally posted by: The_incredible
It was in wiki mini as uru said..in yrkkh page even I want to know who is actually nannu so I just checked the wiki page..
ok done deal......aaj se Uru ki nayi ship NiRu....Old ships AbiRu and KuRu will be temporarily on hold!!😆
Deal finalise kia...toh apna chair chod do na nannu ki uru..