I want to make edits but I have to study for exams.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to make edits but I have to study for exams.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
🤣
Tu aur oppo Mera monn vrat khula ke hi chodte ho
Warna I thought to come at night and comment will only study
🤣 pura din ekbar hi bolke jao .. wohi kafi 😆
Kya khabar laya..
are aisei , kisika nei .. pheeeeeelingssssssssssssssss serf 🤣
Is show ending soon ???
I am getting such vibes
..
Good morning alexia hw r u dear...🤗
I hope jis kaam ke liye ja rahi ho woh acche se ho jaaye...
I am fine Jiya
How are you doing???????
Yup the work went well