Where is ankie today 😕 is everything fine with her dad and family ? Am I missing something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is ankie today 😕 is everything fine with her dad and family ? Am I missing something
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Let studies be your priority. Everything else is here to stay except for this time.
Cheers.
Issliye chod diya woh sab distractions
sirf break ke time idhar darshan deti hoon bas
Main agayi. So tired. 😵
hi loooo
Thanks but not needed. 😛Originally posted by: MayurChan
If you want links for it...I have them.
💯👌Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
The show is an actual insult to working people 😆
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Jee sahi kaha aapne 😳
Yeh aapne se kuch zada hi izzat mil gayi 😆
being mumbaikar itni izzat ki adaat nahi Hain can call me tum 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Main agayi. So tired. 😵
Aur mai jaa rahi hu. So tired.
🤣Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
It's an insult to every damn thing. Why just working people?
I actually have no idea about the Sony ratings. Someone once said it's coz their coverage in the country is much lesser. But that's something I don't know yet. K shows, dude, I watch her shows. Have always watched her shows. And her shows aren't realistic, don't even know the R of it, but they are watchable man. Their characters are worth rooting for. I tell you, this one's just 🤢 Maybe it's coz it's her pet project, there's just too much interference and the writers are given too many constraints.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. The thing here is - money is over everything. Sony shows at least acceptable content, doesn't it? Does it get TRP? Nope.
K shows - Have all sort of ridiculous drama, morals ki aisi ki taisi, multiple marriages without even giving divorce to your earlier partners (phir bhi jail nahi jate ye log, sigh) and what not? - Do they get TRP? Hell, they top TRP chart.
#InseKuchNaHoPayega 🤔😆