PreRish SS: Touch Me Now Last chapter pg29dt.19.2.20 - Page 12

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by katheriene

Interesting update 👏

So this was the flashback

Hoping Prerna will be able to reveal the truth to her mil soon

Though Prerna should but she still needs some more strength to reveal about her husband to her mother in law 

Thanks 

Originally posted by MR21

This part fully dedicated to Prerna and her pain. I feel so sorry for her😭. She came to know that she lost both her babies because of her cruel husband but she can't do anything about it or share it with her MIL as she is sick. Prerna doesn't have anyone in her life apart from her maa, the only one who loved her. So she can't take the risk of revealing the true face of her son to her. Very complicated situation. 

I don't know how Prerna would come out of this. She can't tell the truth to her Maa, can't stay with her husband, and can't let go of the love which she got after all these years. Let's see what's in store for her now. I have a feeling that her husband is back. 

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Prerna is indeed in a very tricky situation. She doesn’t wish to hurt her mother in law at the same time can’t take Rishabh’s love for granted. 

Originally posted by stranger2rose

Though Prerna should but she still needs some more strength to reveal about her husband to her mother in law 

Thanks 

Hmm but do you think Prerna's mother in law will react as Prerna expect her to react.. I mean is really oblivion to her son's wrong doings .. don't knw why but I dont think so.. my gut feeling says somewhere she has an inkling what is her son upto all this time and just because to cover her son's wrong doing and keep prerna at her home, she is pretending to not knowing it.. I m not saying that she doesn't love prerna or doesn't care of her but she loves her son more or rather knows that no good and sensible girl can marry her son.. thats why she is showering so much love on her so that Prerna will always feel indebted to her and wont think about to leave the home or her son...I might be wrong but I feel so..

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Hmm but do you think Prerna's mother in law will react as Prerna expect her to react.. I mean is really oblivion to her son's wrong doings .. don't knw why but I dont think so.. my gut feeling says somewhere she has an inkling what is her son upto all this time and just because to cover her son's wrong doing and keep prerna at her home, she is pretending to not knowing it.. I m not saying that she doesn't love prerna or doesn't care of her but she loves her son more or rather knows that no good and sensible girl can marry her son.. thats why she is showering so much love on her so that Prerna will always feel indebted to her and wont think about to leave the home or her son...I might be wrong but I feel so..

Well Prerna has tremendous faith in her mother in law..she takes her as her mother. It will be interesting to see whether her mother in law will also take Prerna as her daughter..will she stand against her son..you will know as you read on. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Amazing update. The first part where Prerna gives back to Naveen was so funsmiley40. The second part was beautiful. Loved the way our Romeo crossed the hurdles to meet thy Juliette.smiley27 and as for the tandoori momos now even i am tempted to have some. 

Interesting update 👏

Loved the first part, Prerna's words to Naveen was bang on👏

The second part was beautiful, Rishabh is so daring, loved PreRish's moment❤️

Waiting for next

Originally posted by stranger2rose

Well Prerna has tremendous faith in her mother in law..she takes her as her mother. It will be interesting to see whether her mother in law will also take Prerna as her daughter..will she stand against her son..you will know as you read on. 

Well whatever I can understand from my gut instinct she definitely loves Prerna as her daughter but not much to stand against her own son..