Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i've been wanting to share this from yesterday... i want him in grey role here too re... his eyes, look haye haye he will kill all of us 😆☺️☺️

In the Pinkvilla article, he has confirmed that he has a positive role. Also, he is NRI friend of Mishti... so him being Nannu is quite a possibility!

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Same here Yaar diyu, this is really breaking me now, I hope atleast mishti ka chashmah rahe, too many changes Yaar I am not liking it, what the hell is kuhu doing in rv house, where is kunal, kuku ke divorce ke Baad mahs ne use rv house jaane kaise diya, I am not liking this 

haa yaar this much change is not good yaar... already tearing up looking at all this... and kuhu is not wearing sindoor so maybe divorce hogaya hoga... but why she is back in RJV dont know.. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

maybe she  is working in helly office.. Just a thought.. Assistant type hogi... Helly ke saath aaye hogi 

Hmm that could be the possibility 🤔🤔

Jis Tarah se Uski aur kuhu ki bonding dikh rahi hai kunal ke liye to nahi lag rahi wo mujhe 😅😅😅,but abir ke liye nahi chahiye Yaar 🙁🙁🙁

then i hope she is a relative or cousin no need for both RV boys 😭

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Without phone Apple watch pahenke woh kya karega! Varshu, suni kalhayi 😭

Oh god, I wanted Dev to be Dev and Abir to be Abir... ye kyun mix kar diya inhone!

TRP was good anyways... why did they mess with the show in the first place?!

Pali itana mat socho.. Phone he will hide to keep his watch..😆 cant watch his hand without his watch 🤣

tension nahi yaar.. trust CV, they will bring some very good intense vala track.. lets hope.. *keeping my fingers and toes crossed * 😆

Lets just flow with this flow..

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haa yaar this much change is not good yaar... already tearing up looking at all this... and kuhu is not wearing sindoor so maybe divorce hogaya hoga... but why she is back in RJV dont know.. 

Yeah divorce to ho gaya hai that's for sure, I think she had came with helly as Gauri said 

But changes 😭😭😭😭😭,ek to mishbir ka break up upar se itne saare changes, too much to handle 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The beauty of the show was Its simplicity 🙁🙁🙁😣😣😣,ab kya hota 

Meenakshi ke liye to alag se hate thread ban na chahiye, she stooped really low this time 

I don't think anyone wants to spend that much energy making a thread for that thankless pathetic sorry excuse for a mother!

In the Pinkvilla article, he has confirmed that he has a positive role. Also, he is NRI friend of Mishti... so him being Nannu is quite a possibility!

Haa saw that pali.. he is too good in grey role but thats fine... we will get jealous abir n him trying to make abir jealous that is also gonna be awesome.. if he is nannu naa i'll more happy 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

will miss this..................................... 💔

pic credit: twitter

😭😭😭

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I also think he'll come as nannu only 

So we've to get ready for nannu and miss tea pot bond now 😆