loved it.

finally Abhi is out of IshRa's life 

update soon.

Thansk for pm.

finally Abhi is out of IshRa's life 

update soon.

Thansk for pm.

Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update di.... Ishu cried hugging raman tight....raman console her and said that he realized his mistake now... He really love her and never leave her for anything... But ishu go on crying.... He asked her to punished him but stopped crying.... She asked him that baby is not burden for him... He told her that it's a symbol for their love... He realized it now... He loves both of them so much.... Suprb di... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค... Ishu got relieved.... She asked him now he knows his friend intentions now what will he do.... He told her that he just want to punished him for his deeds.... Abhi comes to her house... Raman hide himself and asked her to acted like she is angry on him... Ishu opened the door and asked him who is he.... Abhi asked for glass of water but later he told her that he is raman's friend and acted like he is very much concerned for her like her love her.....he just want to bed her....he is just pure disgusting๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ.... Ishu acted like she is angry on raman... She told him that raman did wrong with her now who support her.... Abhi proposed her and asked her for marry him...he told her that he will marry her and gave his name to baby...he loves her.... Ishu got shocked but before he answered her his father called him and sked him to come home ASAP.... Ishu asked him to take her along.. They will convince his parents for marriage...he told her that he will take some other time...so raman record his dramaand send it to his parents and his wife and in-laws....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Well played ishra..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Kya fasaya hai usse... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…....now ishra have to face everything... Interesting... Plz plz update soon di and thanks for pm di... And sorry for late reply.. 

Superb update

Thanks for the pm 

Awesome update

abhi so digusting 

raman recorded his conv with ishu

how his parents going to react ?

Thanks for the pm :)

Nice update๐Ÿ˜ŠContinue soon

Nice update

Thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply

Waiting for Raman action n next consequences of their love.

Will Raman family accept Ishita.

Will sbhi again create any bad infusion..

Great update

Raman clears ishu confusion

Both teams up to give abhi a good lesson

He is so cheap 

Update soon

PART 21

Abhi reach his house and was shocked to see his in laws there with his would be wife while his parent were also sitting there angrily.

Abhi-what happened,why they r so angry.he thought and went to them.

He walked to his father and said-what is this,dad.aapne mujhe aise urgently kyun bulaya.main kitni important meeting chod kar aaya hoon.toh it's better be urgent,he was saying when his father slapped him making abhi shocked.

He made a face and said-why u r slapping me.aap mujhe Meri hone wali biwi ke saamne kyun maar rahe hai.kya izzat reh jayegi meri.he was saying when he received another slap from the girl.

Girl-koi Shaadi nahi kar rahi hoon main tumse,aur kyun karun.u have fallen in love with someone else.uske bachche ko apna naam dena chahte ho.itni mohabbat ho gayi hai ,then why on Earth I will marry u.she said crying making abhi shocked.

Abhi-yeh Kya keh rahi ho??he asked to which girl's father slapped him again and said-wahin joh sach hai,u moron.how dare u cheat on my daughter.sagai isse ki aur Shaadi kisi aur ke saath plan Kar rahe ho.aur tumhe lagta hai hum kuch nahi kahenge.jaan le lunga main teri.

Abhi-aap log keh Kya rahen hai,I am not getting anything.

Abhi's father-nahi samajh aa raha,then have a look.he said and showed him the video Raman sent him.

Abhi saw the whole video and understood that ishra have trapped him.

Abhi-so it was their plan,mujhe phansa diya.sabke saamne culprit bana diya.main bhi chodunga nahi tujhe Raman,but for now I have to tackle this .He thought and composed himself saying-yeh,yeh toh mazaak hai.its a prank ,papa.number bhi toh dekhiye,yeh Raman ka hai.my best friend.woh mujhe tang karna chahta hai .yeh dare tha,we were playing .he said trying to convince his family and everyone.

Everyone look at each other and abhi said-u don't trust me jaan.i love u alot.how can u even think of this.maine sirf tumse pyaar Kiya hai ,iss ladki ko toh main jaanta bhi nahi .he said convincing everyone when they heard,he is lying.

Everyone look at the person and saw Raman standing there.

Abhi walked to him and said-raman don't,u will ruin everything.agar tune kuch gadbad ki toh main bhi nahi chup rehne wala.will reveal ur secret too.

Raman clutched his face and said-kya karega tu,tell me what u will do.tu kuch bhi kar,but I am not going to spare u today .tune bahut ghatiya khel khela hai mere saath.

They were talking when abhi's father said-koi hume bhi batayega ki sach Kya hai .Raman,we r waiting.

Raman-sach yeh hai uncle,that abhi went to lure that girl ,not because he loves her,but because he wanted to bed her.aur sirf itna nahi,iski soch hi yahin hai ki ladkiyan sirf ek kaam ke liye hi hoti hai.just to pleasure him.isse biwi nahi chahiye,he just want a piece of flesh to enjoy.he said making that girl slap abhi again.

Girl-i always felt awkward with ur lusty eyes but ignored thinking u r going to be my husband.but tumhari yeh gandi nazar sirf mujh par nahi har ladki par hai.kitne ghatiya ho tum,I  am breaking this engagement.mujhe nahi karni tumse shaadi.chalo papa.she said and went throwing the ring on abhi's face.

Abhi's parent too went inside not knowing what to say when abhi said-i am not going to spare u for this,will ruin u.

Raman-maaf toh main bhi nahi karne wala tujhe,for lusting over my ishita.teri himmat kaise hui uss par nazar daalne ki,woh Meri hai ,Ishita sirf Meri hai.suna tune,woh sirf Meri hai.he said in sheer anger punching abhi hard,once ,twice,again and again till he felt at peace.

At last,he left abhi and went out in anger.

Ishita was waiting for Raman in the car .she saw him coming out all angry and went to him.

Ishita -kya hua Raman,why u r so angry.kuch Kiya Kya usne,tell me raman.kya hua.she was asking when he hugged her tight and said-tum sirf Meri ho ,sirf meri.i am sorry,I did so bad with u.cant tell u how bad I am feeling ki Maine itna galat Kiya tumhare saath,I am sorry really sorry jaan.mujhe chod kar kabhi mat jaana,I really love u alot.he was hugging her tight and was saying while Ishita just hugged him tight and said-will never go leaving u alone,bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse.

Raman look at her and said-its really late,chalo ghar chalte hai .u must be tired.

Ishita-ghar??

Raman-haan,toh aur Kahan le jaaunga itni raat ko.

Ishita-but nobody knows about me.aapke maa -papa ko mere baare mein pata bhi nahi.how they will react.aap mujhe kisi hotel mein chod dijiye.

Raman-i am not going to leave,naa abhi naa kabhi.u come with me,joh bhi hoga I will handle.u don't worry.he said and took Ishita with him.

On other hand,abhi was sitting with a wounded face and said-tumne achcha nahi Kiya,raman.bahut galat Kiya,ab main bhi tumhe barbaad kar dunga.bahut shauk hai naa dusre ke raaz baahar laane ka ,tumhara raaz bhi tumhare parent ke saamne aayega ab,phir dekhte hai Kya hota hai.he said all determined to ruin ishra relationship.

Soon ishra reach bhalla mansion and saw it was in pitch darkness.

Raman-i think maa-papa so gaye hai.tum chalo guest room mein rest karo,Kal subah main maa-papa se baat karunga.

Ishita-woh log maan jaayenge naa??

Raman-yes baby,don't worry.woh log jarur maan jaayenge.bhale hi thoda gussa ho jaaye but I know at last they will agree.he said taking her to guest room.

Raman-u stay here,aaram se so jao.kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat hogi then just call me once.

Ishita-aur agar aapki zarurat hui toh??

Raman-then also u can call me,banda haazir ho jaayega.he said kissing her temple and was going when she held his hand.

He look at her and she said-bhookh lagi hai.

Raman -uff ,main bhi kitna buddhu hoon.tumne subah se thik se kuch khaaya nahi .itna lamba safar kiya, pregnant bhi ho.still I am telling u to sleep.tum ruko main kuch le kar aata hoon.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-nahi,u will enter my house's kitchen only when maa will take u.tum rest karo,main kuch laata hoon.he said and went while Ishita was looking around feeling good that finally she reached where she belongs to.

She was resting when he came and said-sorry jyada arrange nahi kar paaya,iss se hi kaam chalana hoga.

Ishita saw he came with fruits,milk,bread with chocolate spread.

Ishita-its more then ok,come let's have it.aapko bhi toh bhookh lagi hogi naa.

Raman-haan,I too realised that Maine kuch nahi khaaya hai .let's have it,mujhe bahut bhookh lagi hai.he said and both started eating their food happily together.

That's all for now,enjoy.