That's because he's more concerned for you. If it doesn't improve then you should consult a doctor.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am doing. And my Papa in that state is saying go and meet a doctor 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's because he's more concerned for you. If it doesn't improve then you should consult a doctor.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am doing. And my Papa in that state is saying go and meet a doctor 😭
Today detox is very bad feeling very weak 😔
Thank you! 🤗Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Don't get nervous Shruti that doesn't help on such exams. Keep cool and relax don't study on previous exam day 🤗
All the best
says who jo padhai nahi karta tha just sota rehta tha.Originally posted by: MayurChan
Don't be...jitne bhi professional exams hote hai be patient and confident...kyu hona hai so hona hai....
And with experience I am telling u...have given 2 failed attempts at CPT 😆
I know anxiety will only worsen things. I'm trying to calm my nerves. 😆Originally posted by: MayurChan
Don't be...jitne bhi professional exams hote hai be patient and confident...kyu hona hai so hona hai....
And with experience I am telling u...have given 2 failed attempts at CPT 😆
yea detox vetox sab scam hai .Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Today detox is very bad feeling very weak 😔
Take care. :)Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Today detox is very bad feeling very weak 😔
😆😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yea detox vetox sab scam hai .
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yea detox vetox sab scam hai .
At present weight getting stagnent so detox only helps to loose nahi to wahi Tika rehta Hain 😆
do cool sculpting if you really have to lose stubborn weight. Kaam ayega Woh. I can see instant results, some of my friends did.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
At present weight getting stagnent so detox only helps to loose nahi to wahi Tika rehta Hain 😆