Shukla is doomed now hahaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Shukla is doomed now hahaaa
abi task aane do sab change hoga 🤣Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
yaar iss tarah toh iss forum per taala lag jaayega.😡..what is this with Mahira and Sid and Debo being all pally pally...Mods ko vacation per bhejna padega...😭
Hope Shukla change for better but the way channel and host favoured him will remain worst aspect of the season 😁
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
yaar iss tarah toh iss forum per taala lag jaayega.😡..what is this with Mahira and Sid and Debo being all pally pally...Mods ko vacation per bhejna padega...😭
🤣🤣🤣
So true !! I was thinking the same. Sab log khusi manaenge toh forum Ka kya hoga😒
Originally posted by: tanvismile
I like how he said one two three four out .... 😆
Me too😆
Best part of the clip😆.....bechari Shuklis😆
Bhai ka muh hi aisa h😎Originally posted by: 2ZIDXWC2VV5KOJOU
Arhan looks like ke knew uska pata cut chuka hai. Itna sada mu leke baita hai
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Arti Singh to ekdum Chandni lag rahi hai
Chandni o meri Chandni 😳
But wo kiski Chandni hai😲
Originally posted by: 66TAKOEM2UDWHKUI
Look at Asim, kitne gusse se gur raha hai Sid ko.
I want Mahira to call Sid as jijaji. Kitni achi rahigi Jija-Saali ki jodi. 😆
Totally look like Jija Saali only😆😆
This is only happening bcz the ram Laxman jodi parted ways ......gud for dem.....gud for the house😆
They are like we are worshipping u from day one and we are out 😆
Originally posted by: nehaaa.14
I am liking this new side of him. I know Sid and Devoleena are only doing nautanki but I don't care. I am loving their cute moments. It's way better than the usual chillam chilli they do.
True. It's nice to see even though it's not real. Good to see some other dynamics Dan the usual ones.