Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I don't know why they don't evict her if she is proving to be a very expensive investment. Evict her permanently this time and be done with it. Rashmi is no favorite of mine and even I feel she doesn't have that "spark" but I don't understand this biased behavior towards her and her team. If they target Shukla or have an argument with him, they are portrayed as Villains and told not to target him for "footage" and if they keep their distance and try to ignore him, tab bhi problem hai ki aap dikh nahi rahe. Bhai, kisiko kitna screentime dena hai, that depend on editing team and not the contestants. Contestants thodi na jaan buchke Mr. India wali ghadi pehne ghoom rahe hai ki dikh nahi rahe. Agar 60 minute ka episode hai toh 55 minutes toh Sidharth hi dikhta hai, even his own teammates get footage because of him. Toh baki contestants kare toh kya kare? It's okay if BB wants to focus on Sidharth but then don't bash other contestants by citing this lame, "aap dikh nahi rahe ho". I wish someone would have the guts to say Salman, "BB ko bolo apni dusri aankh bhi khole, dikhne lagegein".

The problem with BB is that they want Rashmi to create some short of angle with Shukla. She tried to create friendly angle par hua nahi. She tried to create enemy angle par woh bhi successful nahi hua because Salman bashed her so she stopped and now is seen keeping a distancfrom him. This the reason why I feel Salman shouldn't get involved too much. Woh contestants ka natural game spoil kar deta hai. Jiski tareef karta hai, usko over confident kar deta hai aur jisko bash karta hai, usko demotivate. 

BB wants both - a Shukla-Rashmi rivalry and to keep reiterating Shukla’s superiority over the rest, including Rashmi - by repeatedly stating that they’re targeting him for footage and to be seen - because they don’t have what it takes otherwise. 

Yeh toh aisa hain - fight kare Shukla se toh bashing, na kare toh ridculing. BB doesn’t get kya, ke he can’t have his cake and eat it? Kaunsa dikhayega baakiyon ko waise bhi? Like you said - poora episode toh Shukla pe hi nikalta hain.

Phir nikal bahar kare na? I say sab ko nikalo sivaai Shuklapur waalon ko - waise bhi I hear ke their internal fights are entertaining enough - toh I’m sure those and Shukla’s presence can sustain the season. Because it’s not like BB and Sallu are gonna allow the rest to play. And none of them have nothing to lose/are confrontational enough to say this on Sallu’s/BB’s face. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arhaan can still stay. He played task well. Also he is a good manipulator.  So wld be perfect for BB.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

It’s just so blatantly manipulated, I don’t even know what non-shuklis can do. And I’m not a Rashmi fan. If we recall the delivery task where Rashmi was sanchalak, we saw her everywhere and hardly saw Shukla. But on WKW first finale, Salman said Shukla played well.

Yeah fruit salad, fruit salad was playing well apparently. 😂 🤣

They’ve got no hope with stuff like that going on. At this rate, Rashmi should be happy she’s being shown in footage about yoghurt. 

🤣 🤣

Yep - when Shukla nahi dikhta much because he did shit all in that task except rudely place orders through “fruit salad” - Sallu be like “oh you’re so amazing, you played so well” 

When dusre nahi dikhte much cos they’re ignoring Shukla, and BB don’t wanna show them as a result - “oh you’re so irrelevant - the only way you can be relevant is if Shukla deigns to give you a second”. 

BUT - BB doesn’t edit or manipulate, BB ain’t biased, BB don’t have a narrative - stop with your sour grapes Sakku! Don’t be jealous because Paras and co don’t have what it takes to be given screen time  😆

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not supporting this Bhau because i do not like him and he is not even entertaining people outside the  house and what he is saying to mahira is totally wrong .. we will see tonight  ...But Where was mahira sharma mother when Mohira was calling Shukla Budha an giving all the  ganda galis ? Khud per aata hai to naani yaad aa jhati hai 

https://twitter.com/real_khabri_1/status/1195372389091049472?s=20

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Arhaan can still stay. He played task well. Also he is a good manipulator.  So wld be perfect for BB.

Yes before him , Khesari and Himashi should go..

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

BB wants both - a Shukla-Rashmi rivalry and to keep reiterating Shukla’s superiority over the rest, including Rashmi - by repeatedly stating that they’re targeting him for footage and to be seen - because they don’t have what it takes otherwise. 

Yeh toh aisa hain - fight kare Shukla se toh bashing, na kare toh ridculing. BB doesn’t get kya, ke he can’t have his cake and eat it? Kaunsa dikhayega baakiyon ko waise bhi? Like you said - poora episode toh Shukla pe hi nikalta hain.

Phir nikal bahar kare na? I say sab ko nikalo sivaai Shuklapur waalon ko - waise bhi I hear ke their internal fights are entertaining enough - toh I’m sure those and Shukla’s presence can sustain the season. Because it’s not like BB and Sallu are gonna allow the rest to play. And none of them have nothing to lose/are confrontational enough to say this on Sallu’s/BB’s face. 

Sirf Shuklapur waalo ko kya, main toh rehti hoon sabko evict kardo. Let Shukla play alone. Voh toh waise bhi spine of the show hai toh what's the need of other contestants. Nikalo sabko! 

BB needs to decide what they want. Ya toh let them fight with Shukla ya phir let them ignore him. Har hafte humiliate toh mat karo. What a coincidence ki every caller turns out to be pro Shukla and anti-Bahu gang. Matlab aisa toh koi called hai hi nahi duniya mein who wants to point out anything bad about Shukla jee. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

Oh Okay. I see what you're getting at. I hadn't thought of it that way. Just that overall in the episodes also she's been limited to the Dahi fight and the Arhaan wala argument. Guess the editing is to be blamed. But she seems really complacent you know? I don't want her to fight with Shukla. It's pointless. But maybe she can try to bond with some of the newcomers? 

Oh I totally agree that she’s not a fire-cracker. If they don’t like that about her then they shouldn’t have got her back. Cos it does look like she’s being genuine at least, and not just fighting or doing stuff for footage. As far as entertainment is concerned, there’s not much of a difference between her and a Dipika Kakkar in my opinion.

This week, other than ignoring some of Shukla’s provocations, Rashmi’s behaviour hasn’t changed, which is why it sounds like they want her to fight with him.