sach mein. 🤔Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I hated how this visit was ruined😡 can't like this scene ever.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sach mein. 🤔Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I hated how this visit was ruined😡 can't like this scene ever.
you didnt do what I wanted. Bad person.Originally posted by: MayurChan
I have your work as well
mithi 🤗Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I have my dinner soup will sleep in sometime after physiotherapy sessions no mood to study 😳
And the latter half could be apt for Prerna. 😛Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
SRK woh bhi Mohobattein ☺️
haaye dil le liya aapne
Actually very apt for RB👍🏼
My thoughts exactly!Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I hated how this visit was ruined😡 can't like this scene ever.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤦 thank god i made you comment 😏🤣
Yes...You succeeded in bringing me out of hibernation...🤣
pyaar bhi toh karti thi. Kabhi accuse nahi kiya mujhe. Hamesha pyaar karti thi 😔💔Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Jhel bhi leti thi high level nautanki. 😆
Batao kya khayal aa rahe hain. 🤣Sailing on the same boat as you...☺️☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mithi 🤗
🤗