I really wanted Bajaj / Baazigar ke SRK ka angle to happen in the show....
Agar uss twist ke karaan woh jaata toh bhi.mazaa aata
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really wanted Bajaj / Baazigar ke SRK ka angle to happen in the show....
Agar uss twist ke karaan woh jaata toh bhi.mazaa aata
+InfinityOriginally posted by: MayurChan
I really wanted Bajaj / Baazigar ke SRK ka angle to happen in the show....
Agar uss twist ke karaan woh jaata toh bhi.mazaa aata
I talked about it so many times. Don't want any blood relationship with that tawdry family because that will be highly degrading.
IF slow hai bohot
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I really wanted Bajaj / Baazigar ke SRK ka angle to happen in the show....
Agar uss twist ke karaan woh jaata toh bhi.mazaa aata
Nooooo , i cant watch his death at the end 😭
jee Yea baat ☺️
ITV Kyun Bollywood ke logo ko bhi bulaye 😉 bollywood ke hero ki itv Shaadi jo haiOriginally posted by: opsora2090
Isbar ki Prerish shadi mai i want mata sare ITV celebs ko dance karne bulay ...
Minus that ending.Originally posted by: opsora2090
Nooooo , i cant watch his death at the end 😭
this is me and sur 😆Yes they do...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kiIoRFrhR/?igshid=1lu2nlr3jn2iy
I love this scene ❤️