O.M.G ! sid is looking very cute debo ko dekhte huye ...sach mein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
O.M.G ! sid is looking very cute debo ko dekhte huye ...sach mein
I m.telling u Shukla has a thing for devo🤣 kya dekhta hai😳
OMG!!!! SIDDHARTH AND DEVOLEENA ☺️
they r so fun🤣Devo Shukla ka nain matakka 🤣
Debo Shukla is giving look to each other 🤣
Sana to bhau - setting karwani hai inn dono ki
Bhau - aarti kidhar gayi? Udhar (vishal k sath) lagi padi hai
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I want asim, aarti to join Vishal. Ditch that control freak.
Asim yes, aarti nahi. I honestly still can't liken up to her, even if she has broken up with the control freak.
So sid was partially successful.
Aaj kaa task kaafi accha hai. Super mind games from both shukla and vishal.
Both are talking very good with each other but not trusting each other fully. Good rivalry developing
sana kitna bura copy karti hai HMs ko ...ekdum bakwaas
Debo ki aankhon mai bhi pyar dikh raha tha 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I m.telling u Shukla has a thing for devo🤣 kya dekhta hai😳
And get bashed by sallu on WKW ? 😆Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I want asim, aarti to join Vishal. Ditch that control freak.