Should I bring a prescription 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Should I bring a prescription 🤣
Mahira ka kai kai is annoying as hell.
Absolutely agreed !!Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
She saw how sallu and co treat shukla like a V.I.P so She decided to play safe and last long rather than play for win. 😆
Best way to do is to become a shukli. 😆
If anyone wants to stay in this house for long - Either become shukli or keep poking/fighting with sid
Sid still does not trust Sana.
Good . He is smart . Sana kabhi bhi flip ho sakti hai .
Vishal doing bhangra in the background🤣
doc n mana Kiya 😁Originally posted by: Chingaari
Paras--main bartan nahi karunga ..doc ne mana kiya hai.Shefali peechhe lagi hui hai iske
Vishal's one liner - sarkaar gira do 😆
Queen mahira ko bohat gussa aa raha hai---ukhaar dungi🤣
Bhau ne lage haathon hug kar liya
Yeh mahira litne gande dialogue bolti hai 🤣
Jaan dedungi ,ukhad dungi 🤣🤣🤣
Dumbo Aunty. prescription nahi, doctor's note chaiye.Should I bring a prescription 🤣