Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome Update

Toshiji disgusting behaviour shocked Ishu

Param shameless n Bhalla such a fake person

Ishra ❤️

Thanks for the pm :)

PART 13

Ishita was looking at param getting arrested with teary eyes when Raman asked-why r u crying now??u should be happy ??

Ishita-main bahut khush hoon,finally I got justice ,ab bas isse iske gunahon ki saza mil jaaye ,Mera badla pura ho jayega.she said keeping her head on his chest.

Raman-phir tum mujhse kabhi gussa nahi hogi naa.

Ishita-kabhi nahi,kabhi bhi nahi.main ab kabhi bhi aapse gussa nahi houngi .kyunki aap woh hai jisne mera saath tab diya jab sabne mujhe akela kar diya tha.thank u Raman,aapne naa sirf mujhse dosti ki ,balki pure dil se nibhayi bhi.i can never thank u enough for ur support.she said making Raman blush.

Raman-maine itna kuch bhi nahi kiya hai.dont praise me so much.he said while mr bhalla called them downstairs.

Ishra went downstairs and Mr bhalla said-ab khush ho naa??

Ishita nodded and said-thank u papa ji,aapne joh Kiya woh har koi nahi kar paata.mujhe toh yakeen nahi ho raha ki mera gunaahgaar sach mein jail chala gaya.

Me bhalla-its true puttar.but galti sirf usne nahi ki,balki uske har dost ne ki hai .hume unn logon ko bhi saza dilani hai.tum mujhe bhi woh video de do ,I will make them arrest too.

Ishita-send Kar doon but papa ji ,it's very ,she stopped not knowing how to say this.

Mr bhalla-ur private moments with Raman is also with it but we can't do anything ,we have only that video for evidence.usse use karna hi padega.tum mujhe de do woh video footage.

Ishita was thinking what to do when he said-ok,I think u don't trust me.its ok,he was saying when Ishita said-its not like that papa ji.actually mere paas woh video sirf uss memory card mein hi hai.

Mr bhalla-but u told that u send it to everyone.

Ishita-i lied,actually main darr gayi thi.

Mr bhalla got happy hearing this and said-oh ok,u give me that memory card ,I will take that video.

Ishita-actually abhi mere paas nahi hai ,main thodi der mein bhej deti hoon aapko.

Mr bhalla nodded saying no problem.though he badly wanted to get the video footage but don't wanna be look desperate so he was acting normally.

Ishra went back while Mr and Mrs bhalla went to their room.

Toshiji-that bitch,she lied to me.mann Kar raha hai jaan le loon uski .uski wajah se mujhe mere puttar ko hathkadi mein dekhna pada.bhale hi it was fake but he had to be handcuffed.

Mr bhalla-dont trust her even now,Kya pata she is testing me.what if she is lying now.we have to be very careful.

Toshiji-yes bhalla ji,she is a bitch.kamini kahin ki.she was cursing Ishita while Mr bhalla was thinking ways to get the video from Ishita.

After sometime,he get a notification and said-dekha,she is not that stupid,mujhe usne video send Kar diya.We have to be very careful.param ko kuch din underground hi rehna hoga.

Toshiji-but what if she went to police station to check.

Mr bhalla-toh mat jaane dijiye usse,have a check on her.din bhar sirf kitty party karni hai .keep an eye on her,aur agar jyada problem Karen then just finish her.i am fed up of her drama.but no,can't kill her before confirming about the video evidence.uff Kahan phans gaye hum,Kya zarurat thi param ko iss do takke ki ladki ke liye itni planning karne ki.he said frustrated.

In ishra room,Ishita was sitting thinking whether to tell about param to her parent or not.

Ishita-agar bataya toh woh jarur mujhe wapas aane ko kahenge but I can't go leaving Raman .Raman mere pati hai,unhe chod kar ab kaise jaa sakti hoon main,woh bhi yeh jaante hue ki nobody loves him.nahi I can't go,toh abhi amma-appa ko kuch nahi bataungi.i think ab mujhe Raman ko thik karne ke baare mein sochna chahiye.haan ,pehle main sirf caretaker thi but now I am his wife,I should do something to make him fine.she was lost in her thoughts when Raman came and kept his head on her lap.

Raman-tum khush ho naa,Ishita??

Ishita-haan,aur aap??

Raman-main toh tumhare mere saath rehne se hi khush ho jaata hoon.tum mujhe itni achchi joh lagti ho.

Ishita smiled and said-main aapko achchi lagti hoon??

Raman-bahut,kyun main nahi lagta tumhe.

Ishita-ofcourse lagte hai.

Raman-tum pyaar karti ho mujhse??he asked slowly looking down.

Ishita-yeh Kahan se seekha??

Raman-pehle tum batao,tum pyaar karti ho mujhse??

Ishita-haan,kyun nahi karna chahiye ??

Raman-nahi,karna chahiye.main bahut achcha hoon,tumhe hamesha khush rakhunga,bahut hasaunga aur apne baby ko bhi bahut pyaar karunga.

Ishita-i know Raman,aap bahut achche hai aur hamesha mera saath denge.hamesha mujhe protect karenge.i love u raman.i love u for always standing by me,for always protecting me.i love u for being u.she said smiling making him smile too.

The rest of the day passed normally.toshiji send their food to their room only and they too had without any fuss.

Ishita never expected anything from bhallas and now even Raman too didn't expect anything from them as he has Ishita with him.

Slowly days start passing,ishra were happy in their world while Mr and Mrs bhalla were trying hard to get the memory card from Ishita .

On the other hand,param was also keeping hawk eyes on ishra to harm ishita.he was thinking of a way to get her,so he has appointed one of his loyal help to inform him about every move of ishra particularly of Ishita.

After ten days,Ishita was getting ready to visit doctor when Raman came and hugged her from back.

He kissed her neck and asked-kahan jaa rahi ho??

Ishita-yeh check karwane ki aapka baby thik se grow kar raha hai yaa nahi .

Raman-akele jaa rahi ho??

Ishita-nahi,Amma ke saath.

Raman-main bhi chalun??

Ishita-aap chaloge??

Raman-haan,main papa hoon.mujhe bhi toh baby ka dhyaan rakhna hai .

Ishita smiled and said-achcha chaliye .she said and both got ready .

Soon they left for doctor's clinic and as the help has already informed param,he was ready with his plan to kidnap Ishita.

He saw Ishita coming with Raman and said-yeh Raman kahan jaa raha hai,uff yeh mera har plan barbaad karna chahta hai.but aaj nahi,I will get her at any cost .phir chahe woh cost Raman bhai hi kyun naa ho.waise bhi yeh pagal mar jaayega toh mujhe hi faayda hoga .puri property meri ho jayegi .he said and signalled his driver to drive towards ishra.

They stop the car infront of ishra and pulled Ishita inside.ishra got startled and Raman start pulling Ishita to himself while Ishita was struggling .seeing raman not letting Ishita go,the men pulled ishra inside the car and before they can understand anything param make them unconscious with chloroform.

Ishra got unconscious while param smirked.

Param-ab tujhe apna bana kar rahunga,u don't know how badly I need u.kitna armaan tha tujhe paane ka and finally I will get u.

After an hour,Ishita opened her eyes only to see param sitting infront of her.she got scared and said-main yahan kaise,aur Raman Kahan hai??

Param-ab bhi Raman,arey bhool jao usse.uske saath maze le liye ab hume bhi mauka do.

Ishita-please let me go.

Param held her hair angrily and said-aise kaise jaane de doon.tujhe paane ke liye itna kuch Kiya aur tune mujhe ghar se nikalwa diya.cant let u go this time .apni pyaas bujha Kar rahunga iss baar.

Ishita-please don't say like this,main pregnant hoon.please reham karo mujh par.

Param-ek kaam karo,Mera saath do.have fun with me,tum bhi sahi rahogi aur tumhara bachcha bhi.

Ishita-kya bakwaas kar rahe ho,jaane do mujhe.

Param-bakwaas tum Kar rahi ho.he said and came close to her.she gulped her saliva in fear and he came very close to her.he opened her hands and said-mujhe resist karne wali ladkiyan bahut pasand hai.he said trying to kiss her while she start pushing him away .

Ishita -chodo mujhe chodo,she said and bite his hand. he got angry ,he picked her and push her on the floor.she winced in pain and he said-kamini kaati hai,now see what I will do with u.he said and kicked her.she hold her stomach in sheer pain when someone pushed param.he kicked param hard and went to Ishita .

Ishita -raman,hamara bachcha.

Raman-main bacha lunga,tum daro mat ,main bacha lunga tumhe.he said and picked her in his arms.he was going out when param said-tum log khade kyun ho , maaro isse.yeh chuta kaise??

Man-bahut dam hai iske ander,pagal ho gaya tha gusse mein.humne nahi maara kyunki aapne mana kiya tha .

Param-bhaad mein gaya Mera order,maaro isse.chahe toh maar daalo but I want her .he said and all went near Raman.

Man-tu jaa yahan se isse chod kar.

Raman nodded in no.and all started beating him.some were punching him ,some were kicking telling him to let Ishita go but he was holding Ishita tight.at last one man hit him hard on head with an iron rod and he finally fell unconscious.ishita was also unconscious.

Both ishra were laying unconscious on the floor,blood were oozing out of their body,from raman's head and from ishita's lower body.

Param-lagta hai mar gaye,shit yeh Kya ho gaya.chalo bhago yahan se,he said and all nodded.

All were going when param went to check Ishita and said-yeh zinda hai,isse le chalta hoon.bach jayegi toh maza lunga,thinking so he picked Ishita and was going when someone hit him hard on his head .he turn and saw Raman standing with shivering hand .

Raman hit her again and again and he too fell on the ground.

Raman-meri Ishita ko mat choona,he said and fell on the ground.

Raman,Ishita and param everyone were laying on the ground here and there while blood was oozing out of their body .

That's all for now,enjoy .

Awesome update di

Ishita doesn’t trust bhallas

Ishita was determined to be with raman and make him fine

Ishita decided not to tell anything to her parents 

Param is disgusting 😡

Oh my god😲😭 ishra got badly injured 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Awesome....fabulous update di...

Continue soon plz 

superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

Very beautiful part n beautiful drama in the story n hope IshRa r Good n also baby n pls update soon

I hope ishra is well.....

Thanks for the pm dear 

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good poor ishra

I guess bhalla s are not his real parents

Please continue soon