Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I remember seeing an Arabian style jar which is used to pour out wine (in movies like Alladin) in a restaurant's wash room when I visited Delhi. πŸ˜†

They're excellent decor pieces.

I remember when I'd gone to the Palace in Hyderabad, they'd served dinner in some really extraordinary royal crockery. Wine glasses with carvings, plates and the Handi for biryani. Too good

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A thing comes in mind , what if Aman is pretending to be in love or attracted towards Roshni to seek revenge from her as Roshni said aapko lagata hai mein aapke layak nahi par mujhe lagta hai aap mere layak nahi so to satisfy his ego he is behaving like this. Actually this thing happened with my fav show Madhubala where hero suddenly softened towards heroine and pretended for long time and even audience gets fooled by it but when he ditched her all were heartbroken even audience. But its shown afterwards that even Hero is missing FL as till that time she had become his habit. As Aman is a complicated man this thing comes in my mind. πŸ˜”

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicalM

A thing comes in mind , what if Aman is pretending to be in love or attracted towards Roshni to seek revenge from her as Roshni said aapko lagata hai mein aapke layak nahi par mujhe lagta hai aap mere layak nahi so to satisfy his ego he is behaving like this. Actually this thing happened with my fav show Madhubala where hero suddenly softened towards heroine and pretended for long time and even audience gets fooled by it but when he ditched her all were heartbroken even audience. As Aman is a complicated man this thing comes in my mind. πŸ˜”

No no no... Plz don't think that. I left that show after RK's revenge drama. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

No no no... Plz don't think that. I left that show after RK's revenge drama. 

Chahti to mein bhi nahi aisa kuch ho par seeing Aman soften behavior towards Roshni this thing comes in my mind. That Rk revenge drama had broken my heart literally😭

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

But Aman was attracted towards Roshni even before he knew anything about her. Revenge kahan se aagaya? What about the fact that she saved his mother?

And he's been portrayed as someone with a lot of sensitive feelings and chivalry. I don't think he'll do that.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A thing comes in mind , what if Aman is pretending to be in love or attracted towards Roshni to seek revenge from her as Roshni said aapko lagata hai mein aapke layak nahi par mujhe lagta hai aap mere layak nahi so to satisfy his ego he is behaving like this. Actually this thing happened with my fav show Madhubala where hero suddenly softened towards heroine and pretended for long time and even audience gets fooled by it but when he ditched her all were heartbroken even audience. But its shown afterwards that even Hero is missing FL as till that time she had become his habit. As Aman is a complicated man this thing comes in my mind. πŸ˜”

Aman is complicated but he will never do this. He is a no nonsense guy.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

But Aman was attracted towards Roshni even before he knew anything about her. Revenge kahan se aagaya? What about the fact that she saved his mother?

And he's been portrayed as someone with a lot of sensitive feelings and chivalry. I don't think he'll do that.

Totally agree Mahi. Revenge here makes no sense.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chahti to mein bhi nahi aisa kuch ho par seeing Aman soften behavior towards Roshni this thing comes in my mind. That Rk revenge drama had broken my heart literally😭

Btwn RK and Madhu there was antagonism from the beginning and RK was impossibly arrogant and the director a chauvanist. His relation with his family too was not good

Aman on the other hand is soft hearted, yup he did go overboard with his mu, yet there is a softness in him and is capable of remorse when he understand he  is wrong. 

There was no public tashan btwn RoshAn too for which he would feel she needs to be humiliated. 

Nope I don't think Aman would turn RK, he would just turn into Beasty  who could be saved by the nan katai girl

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe it's a punishment for aman by roshni. The last one was where ever she would ask him to go and do whateverhe has to go and do it

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Even I was thinking if it's a thank you gesture from his side. But that's too personal and intimate for a friendly gesture. I'm sure they have sufficient justification otherwise it's all incoherent and random.

And there was a kitchen scene too, right? In the same dress? That might happen before this. Or that stomach pain could also be cause she is hungry. Simple.πŸ˜†

Hence the next kitchen scene.

I don't think she holding her tummy due to hunger! else Aman usko nahlane nahi khilane le jata...πŸ˜†

Todays episode showed this serial trying to give some positive social messages too... like Girl's free will should be honored before as well as after marriage and forever. May be they are trying to break their stereotype image of being labeled as fantasy-only-no-life-lesson drama... !

If they show Aman being understanding and compassionate of his wife's periods situation then it would be super classy! πŸ‘πŸΌ Phr toh I can digest any shower lena-dena scene...however illogical and ill-timed may it be!  πŸ€£

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago