Haan yeh toh hai.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Seriously i agree. I have been through that phase i know very well. Poor RBians. Chalo at least dekhne ka sukh toh mil raha hai. 🤗♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Haan yeh toh hai.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Seriously i agree. I have been through that phase i know very well. Poor RBians. Chalo at least dekhne ka sukh toh mil raha hai. 🤗♥️
awww what was i doing in 1997
Meri Kuki kitni kuchikuchikuchikoo hai awww 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
sab koi ko quote karo + Members list me jake pm karo 👍🏼
Will do that
Any updates ankie?
TRUE...Always The SLAYER..☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You know my DOB I think. 20th of January. 😎
I know RB /cookie
Prerna
Maasi
Esha
Mayur
Rest I don't
😆😳Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Meri Kuki kitni kuchikuchikuchikoo hai awww 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
awww what was i doing in 1997
What were you doing?
nothing before 4pm it seems.Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Any updates ankie?