Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Haha.. I see. Also, another person was that girl who is a Genetic engineering student whatshername?
Wingnutx? Arhanya right. I guess she also left the show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Haha.. I see. Also, another person was that girl who is a Genetic engineering student whatshername?
Wingnutx? Arhanya right. I guess she also left the show.
Originally posted by: KootyPai
Wingnutx? Arhanya right. I guess she also left the show.
Yeah, Arhanya. I guess she has left too. This forum has become too boring now.
Which shows are watching apart from Sanjivani Kooty ji?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Yeah, Arhanya. I guess she has left too. This forum has become too boring now.
Which shows are watching apart from Sanjivani Kooty ji?
At present I'm not watching any show. I just wander around all the forums 😆
Originally posted by: KootyPai
At present I'm not watching any show. I just wander around all the forums 😆
What about non hindi shows?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
What about non hindi shows?
Nah. None. You are watching anything else?
Originally posted by: KootyPai
Nah. None. You are watching anything else?
I've dropped Sanjivani actually; watching it on and off. I'm watching BPP and western and Asian shows.
Originally posted by: KootyPai
Nah. None. You are watching anything else?
Can I ask? Are you still a med school or already a practicing medic?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Can I ask? Are you still a med school or already a practicing medic?
No.I'm a 3rd yr med student
Originally posted by: KootyPai
No.I'm a 3rd yr med student
Oh I see. How many years is the medical school in India?
Originally posted by: KootyPai
No.I'm a 3rd yr med student
Do you watch other medical drama? I'm currently on The Good Doctor, Grey's Anatomy, and the Residents. All are American shows.