Posted: 4 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Take care of business in AD - we are all not going anywhere 😊

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting start.. ArShi are far but still near it seems.. the family is missing each other.. Arnav and Aarav didn't wasted a second when they got to know about Khushi.. the love and care is so lovely to see among the lovely family.. loved the start.. Thanks for update 😊

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pup03

Interesting start.. ArShi are far but still near it seems.. the family is missing each other.. Arnav and Aarav didn't wasted a second when they got to know about Khushi.. the love and care is so lovely to see among the lovely family.. loved the start.. Thanks for update 😊

thanking you for taking time out to read and comment always welcome to read anything I post.

jagrutid thumbnail

Chapter 2

“I made jalebis just the way you do.. see with the silver lining on top.” Aarav who is sat by his mothers hospital bed props the box open.

“Can’t wait for you to try them, proud but at the same time longing to see his Khushi mom awake.. “I know you’re having a nice rest but we’re all missing you here.”

Just as he finishes the door is opened by Arnav who walks in.

Having used his blazer to blanket aditi who is sleeping in the corridor Arnavs collar is now loose and his sleeves rolled up a little. “Take a break”,  he says looking at his son, Aarav nods looks towards his mother the once before leaving. As he walks past his father he feels a pat on the shoulder. “Don’t worry the doctor says she’ll be awake any time soon now.”

Aarav pleased to her so sees that look of reassurance in his fathers eyes he needed right now. 

No matter how uneven their relationship had been there was moments such as this where Aarav felt in awe of how strong his father was. 

Once Aarav had left Arnav took a few steps into the room. He looked at the heart monitor connected to Khushi and then walked over to sit by her. 

He took her hand within his  and circled his finger tips over the face of her hand. 

“Khushi”.. he whispered. 

After a few minutes he felt her stir within his hand.

When he looked towards her he found her drowsily gazing up at him. “Aap avaas de aur ham na sune, I wouldn’t dare.”

A sigh of relief passes through him as she hears her muffled words.” 

An hour or so later as Aditi and Aarav crowd around their mother Arnav looks through the glass in the door at his family with some peace now. The doctor however has words of caution. 

“Khushiji is lucky there’s no real damage but please make sure she’s careful going forward. Falls from such height can be very dangerous.”

Arnav takes the words on board.

“Aarav take your feet off the table”

Khushi eyes Aarav sternly who has his feet on the coffee table as his father walks into the room.  He was “just chilling” maybe so but It was disrespectful to do such a thing he knew so he put them down at once not to upset his mother any further.

Whilst Aditi sat by her mother..who was feeling much better now.

“you should both get something to eat” says Arnav digging into his back pocket to find his debit card.”

Khushi nods at Aditi who looks like she doesn’t want to leave her mother but agrees.

In the company of only one and other now Arnav notices khushi aloof look she still hurt about his choice for them to part ways this way in the eyes of the world.

He however regretted nothing.

“What could have been so important that you ignored your own safety?”

He hadn’t raised his voice he just sounded stern.

“I had a order to make.” She responded without looking at him.

“I’ve managed to save some money.. that will help towards..” ...

He was quick to interject her words 

“I’m not bothered about the money Khushi! I just want to know you’re  safe and sound!!”

“Us din paise ki baje hamare parva ki ho ti toh .. “ (if you’d thought about us rather than money that day —) she stopped herself part way.  An argument was the last thing they needed. 

Flashback

“Please Arnavji koi aur rasta hoga”, she pleaded but he didn’t listen. aur nahin bhi hai toh hame yeh sab nahin chahiye.. aap, hamara parivar kafi hai”

“I won’t go back on my words now  so I suggest  you be practical about this Khushi.” He said with his back turned to her. She’d seen his ego, his anger, she could deal with it all but his choice to distance her always hurt the most, this time in a way unimaginable.

Flashback ends 

She remembered that moment as did he, 

He knew she was still hurt, he didn’t blame her for most part of it but  if she was accusing him of not caring then she had that wrong. Very wrong, he’d made this choice because he cared whether she understood that or not.  

“I’m going to send Aarav with you, he can help.” Khushi listens to another one of her husbands decisions this one seemed sensible however she was too self righteous to admit she needed help. 

“Mein theek hoon, (I’m fine)

“No you’re not, and he prefers that sort of work anyway rather than AR, he has your culinary skills and you could help him learn business around it.

I hoped he’d do well in the family business but he’s not interested.”

The conversation they shared revolved around the children but the silences that lingered in between, the eye gases and unease in tone of voice was that of a husband and wife keeping their own feelings at bay. 

She didn’t look at him even if he waited for her to, that was Khushis way of telling him that she was still upset with him.

Comforting her, closing this space between them would be unwelcome and so he took his blazer from the chair on the side circled it around his arms. 

“The kids can help you pack I’ll get the car” 

Both aware that there would be quiet a bit of the press around the matter now and probably outside the hospital too. Before he’d leave to see to that she made a suggestion.

“Aditi is on summer holidays I think she misses you maybe you could ask her to stay with you.” 

Khushi said her own way of showing she she cared for and loved him.

Next chapter: 

“Are you buying a new suit because moms going to be at this party?”,  aditi raises an eyebrow watching her father fuss over the colour of a tie in a men’s retail store. 

“I’ll give you some extra pocket money if you make sure Aman doesn’t find out.”

“You know mom won’t fall for that anyway she’s too sensible, but it’s worth a try”

Elsewhere Aarav brings a party invitation to his mother’s room. As she goes about her laundry chore she sees Aarav waving  a envelope at her. 

“I found this in the bin you must have thrown  it away by mistake.”

“No I put it in the bin” she corrects him. 

“You’re not going because Dad will be there?”

“You know the rules, 5 months until things can go back to normal, people shouldn’t  see us together.”

“I think you’re using that as an excuse, tell him how much it hurts mom it will make you feel better.” Her sons wise words towards the end make Khushi think. 

Note: 

Take a look at this little concept 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5129023

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome, i just want to know what Sheetal doing in you Characterization

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ArShi have cute and understanding kiddos.. Khushi is angry with Arnav and she have her own ways to show him that and he is also knows it.. good to hear Arnav is cool about Aarav choice of work.. loved reading this amazing update.. Thanks 😊

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranogill

Awesome, i just want to know what Sheetal doing in you Characterization

thanks find out in good time I feel like she might be needed somewhere so she’s in there 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManKiBaath

Take care of business in AD - we are all not going anywhere 😊

Thanking you but here I am 

jagrutid thumbnail

thanks