I loved how even Naren was helping to make a way for Rohit..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved how even Naren was helping to make a way for Rohit..
Originally posted by: smile10000
I loved how even Naren was helping to make a way for Rohit..
Was he in the video?
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
Was he in the video?
Oh just saw him
Yeah I saw this Raima 😡😡😡
Anyways Ronakshi are married ❤️❤️❤️
Sona hides behind the Kinnars..
Who is marrying who????
So it means Rohit is not the one saving Sona from Mahesh so how come she is back
And how come she switches her place with Raima 🤔
Originally posted by: smile10000
Now even I am confused that does she faint after marriage or before marriage because in the pics there is no trace of sindoor or mangalsutra..
They are getting married for sure according to spoiler didi with all the rituals but don't know after she faints or before she faints..
I am also confused about how did Sona manage to escape from Maheshwa because looking at Rohit it doesnt look like he had a fight with someone or anything