Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I was genuinely surprised when Asim didn't react or rather was gobsmacked when Poonawaala was ridiculing his profession. Though Asim made it ugly by going on his baap, Poonawaala made it even more ugly by mocking his profession coupled with some weird actions and gestures. Totally secondhand embarrassment.

Anyway getting to the point, I was left surprised on seeing Asim being so non reactive to this, as compared to his radioactive reaction to some pretty benign shit before.

And then also seeing Sid chilling the very next moment with Poonawaala and Asim acting as if nothing happened. Then after yesterday's episode it clicked, that Asim unse pange nahi leta jinse Shukla ki acchi banti hai. Issiliye kal Shukla se permission le raha tha if he can give it back to Poonawaala. And jab woh nahi hua, toh chote bacche ki tarah bol raha tha Shukla ko usse niptaane. πŸ˜†

Asim Shukla ke aad mai chaudh mai ghumta firta hai. Woh hote hai na, Don ke tattu. Waise hi.

Khud ke liye bhi Shukla se stand nahi le paya. When Shukla threatened to cut him off, aagaya Ram ke charno mai, sorry bolke. Shukla ne sorry bola badtameezi ke liye?

Chal I'll give Asim again a point for bringing up Shukla's miss treatment towards Aarti in yesterday's episode. But the moment Shukla began to flare his nostrils he changed it to just being a messenger and saying what Aarti was saying.

For me Asim is nothing but a brat who throws his weight around under Shukla's shadow. To really judge him for who he is, he needs to come out of that shadow and speak with the same vigor and aggression he uses against others each time Shukla disrespects him.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

I was genuinely surprised when Asim didn't react or rather was gobsmacked when Poonawaala was ridiculing his profession. Though Asim made it ugly by going on his baap, Poonawaala made it even more ugly by mocking his profession coupled with some weird actions and gestures. Totally secondhand embarrassment.

Anyway getting to the point, I was left surprised on seeing Asim being so non reactive to this, as compared to his radioactive reaction to some pretty benign shit before.

And then also seeing Sid chilling the very next moment with Poonawaala and Asim acting as if nothing happened. Then after yesterday's episode it clicked, that Asim unse pange nahi leta jinse Shukla ki acchi banti hai. Issiliye kal Shukla se permission le raha tha if he can give it back to Poonawaala. And jab woh nahi hua, toh chote bacche ki tarah bol raha tha Shukla ko usse niptaane. πŸ˜†

Asim Shukla ke aad mai chaudh mai ghumta firta hai. Woh hote hai na, Don ke tattu. Waise hi.

Khud ke liye bhi Shukla se stand nahi le paya. When Shukla threatened to cut him off, aagaya Ram ke charno mai, sorry bolke. Shukla ne sorry bola badtameezi ke liye?

Chal I'll give Asim again a point for bringing up Shukla's miss treatment towards Aarti in yesterday's episode. But the moment Shukla began to flare his nostrils he changed it to just being a messenger and saying what Aarti was saying.

For me Asim is nothing but a brat who throws his weight around under Shukla's shadow. To really judge him for who he is, he needs to come out of that shadow and speak with the same vigor and aggression he uses against others each time Shukla disrespects him.

Perfectly anaylsed Asim's journey in BB.

oops I am shehnaaz fan..only shehnaaz fans will approve this theory.

WhosTheFool thumbnail

Aarti toh anyway thi hi expendable. Shukla it seems kept her with him, so that he had his own army of people.

Jaise hi naye WC's Shukla group mai recruit hogaye, Madamji ko Ram Ram kardiya. Literally!

Shukla! Agar tu Aarti ka nahi hosaka toh tu kisi ka bhi nahi hosakta. πŸ˜†

Matlab peechle thode dino ki khushi ekdum dukh mai badalgayi for Aarti.

Jitni upar udd rahi thi, ekdum se neeche aagayi. I felt sorry for her yesterday. But yeh ussi ki galti hai. Yaha tak ki, woh kal ki aayi Shefali bhi usse order thokne lagi thi, "Shukla ko pani de pehle" karke.

Previous day in that task, when Shukla hadkaofied and taunted her, all she was doing was just discussing about a situation in which she and bahu were. But Shukla whose ego had taken a massive hit, when Asim rebuked him infront of the rival team and the rival team started laughing removed iska entire frustration on her.

Aur karo, "Sid yeh, Sid woh..."

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I feel like they will nominate Asim with Dana and Sid S and take him out 

This is what they did with Neha last season and also Rohan

They may do the same with Asim

Let's see how the nominations go this week

i feel sana wont b a finalist

Whereas asim wud b a winner

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Aarti toh anyway thi hi expendable. Shukla it seems kept her with him, so that he had his own army of people.

Jaise hi naye WC's Shukla group mai recruit hogaye, Madamji ko Ram Ram kardiya. Literally!

Shukla! Agar tu Aarti ka nahi hosaka toh tu kisi ka bhi nahi hosakta. πŸ˜†

Matlab peechle thode dino ki khushi ekdum dukh mai badalgayi for Aarti.

Jitni upar udd rahi thi, ekdum se neeche aagayi. I felt sorry for her yesterday. But yeh ussi ki galti hai. Yaha tak ki, woh kal ki aayi Shefali bhi usse order thokne lagi thi, "Shukla ko pani de pehle" karke.

Previous day in that task, when Shukla hadkaofied and taunted her, all she was doing was just discussing about a situation in which she and bahu were. But Shukla whose ego had taken a massive hit, when Asim rebuked him infront of the rival team and the rival team started laughing removed iska entire frustration on her.

Aur karo, "Sid yeh, Sid woh..."

🀣

Aur kya meme chipkaya hai

Hahahah

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

i feel sana wont b a finalist

Whereas asim wud b a winner

Same

Vishal , Sid , Rashmi and Asim will be finalists... I just wish Sana get recognition from bb that she wanted n get some pretty good workπŸ‘πŸΌ

WhosTheFool thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

🀣

Aur kya meme chipkaya hai

Hahahah

Catchu! Tune pehchaana nahi na?

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was so funny yesterday when Shukla told Asim to go and watch Pa-Ma-Naz’ argument. And he followed Shukla's orders and stood there laughing his head off.

When Paras came out, the first thing he said to Asim was, Shukla told you to do it didn’t he? πŸ€£πŸ€£ He lied and said no. πŸ˜‚ The guy just does not seem to grasp just how much of a minion he’s looking. 

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

So he’s meant to be selfless and sacrificed his friendship for her benefit? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi yeh Herdhush guy to isse bhi bada bada ullu banata hai apne followers ka. Today, he posted this poem about Shukla, something like "usne hi Shukla ko paa liya"...jaise Shukla koi Krishna bhagwan ho aur uske fans uski gopiyan/bhakt πŸ˜†

Kuch namone ne comment bhi kiya ki vaah kya likha hai hush bhai dil chu liya

WhosTheFool thumbnail

Mahira bhi aaj kal bohot udd rahi hai.

Yeh bematlab kaa uchalna gusse mai yaa fir chidhaate hue, is getting too annoying. Paras apni game kharaab kardega agar baat baat pe iske tantrums jhelne laga toh. Which he does.

I completely agree that she was targeted by Shukla since past few days, and then the whole situation in the task and how it all went made her lose it. This I will give her. But yeh sab mai Shukla ke age ke upar comment karna and all, shows her immaturity. I do not approve of it, but I understand the reason why it came out. Not defensible, but I get it. But the next day commenting on Shukla's age again, that was uncalled for. Because idhar frustration mai nahi, jaan bujhke mocking way mai nikla.

Apart from all this Mahira is behaving way too cocky. Faaltu ka beech beech mai aake chidhana, yaa ungli karna doesn't paint a pretty picture. I didn't like it when Asim also did the same when Paras, Sana and Mahira were having a conversation. Looks so juvenile and stupid.

Bahar aake jab yeh sab dekhoge, toh khud hi embarrass hone waale hai. Karo aur karo.