Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeeraHaider

Счастливый Дивали⭐️

🤗

большое спасибо bol'shoye spasibo
Isn't it great that IF now allows Russian Language. 

Long live Technology!!!

All Russian Fans of Barun must use this feature n comment freely.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
Thanks Neha. And yet, I didn’t really like that Dev forced Chandni to drink with him. I was very sorry Chandni, he was too persistent.
AnnDan thumbnail
Happy Diwali to everyone! Peace to all and a lot of love!

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Thanks Neha. And yet, I didn’t really like that Dev forced Chandni to drink with him. I was very sorry Chandni, he was too persistent.

😃We are all women, Ann. And they say, men from mars N women from Venus. Different perspectives in life.

As he thought in previous chapter, an intimate drink shared between lovers enhances pleasure. He wants her to grow, to evolve with him..... And that's not bad at all! He's also encouraging her to start her lectureship..... It's all part of her growing up.

From a writer's standpoint, the instance becomes an instrument for conflict which in turn brings out their happy dancing and twirling in the bathing room under the shower.

It forms a memory moment for both. Further someday, maybe we'll get a drinking together moment, too.

As I wrote, this resistant Chandni is coming from my own youthful self. My in laws many times all men women sat together and had drinks. My hubby would want me to join, too. But I always resisted.

But over time, I evolved and he persisted........ When I told my brother that I had taken my first drink; he gave me a true bashing; because mine was a pretty conservative family........ 

But over time, life has changed so much; that even my children today drink with us. My husband finds my son his best drinking partner because both are ready to explore  and don't mind spending obscenely huge money on good liquors......I am the cribbing crab even today!😆

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Happy Diwali to everyone! Peace to all and a lot of love!

Thank you so much, Ann! Season's greetings to you as well.

AnnDan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

😃We are all women, Ann. And they say, men from mars N women from Venus. Different perspectives in life.

As he thought in previous chapter, an intimate drink shared between lovers enhances pleasure. He wants her to grow, to evolve with him..... And that's not bad at all! He's also encouraging her to start her lectureship..... It's all part of her growing up.

From a writer's standpoint, the instance becomes an instrument for conflict which in turn brings out their happy dancing and twirling in the bathing room under the shower.

It forms a memory moment for both. Further someday, maybe we'll get a drinking together moment, too.

As I wrote, this resistant Chandni is coming from my own youthful self. My in laws many times all men women sat together and had drinks. My hubby would want me to join, too. But I always resisted.

But over time, I evolved and he persisted........ When I told my brother that I had taken my first drink; he gave me a true bashing; because mine was a pretty conservative family........ 

But over time, life has changed so much; that even my children today drink with us. My husband finds my son his best drinking partner because both are ready to explore  and don't mind spending obscenely huge money on good liquors......I am the cribbing crab even today!😆

Personal experience)) Well)) I'll wait for the next Chapter .

Didn't get the meaning of the song but the music and voice is great! 

Made me realise how my Russian friends must be feeling while checking out the songs  in IPK3 Untold Saga.

Wishing all of you a great happy season while we celebrate Diwali in India!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_LrXZbOAWQ

Advay will be back in November for all of you! 

Hi Friends Hope you Gals had a great time!

I had taken a break with family and will resume writing soon and then update the next chapter.

Till then, Have IPKKND3 Untold Saga rewind ! N njoy reading the story again. If you find new connections with recent track, do share with me.

Barun Sobti can make us smile with his actions🤣 when not under director's command for action under rolling camera.

Will this be the condition at Barun's place while managing Sifat and wooing Pash?😆

Happy Halloween To All!

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 68

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 138

Darsh had been discussing Haider’s further treatment till wee hours of the morning. Finally, he had returned back to the apartment and entered stealthily. While going to his room, his feet halted for a moment outside Pooja’s door.

Will she be awake now? I suppose not. It’s so late. And I myself told her to go to sleep.

He moved silently further. His mobile pinged even before he entered his room.

“Have you arrived home? Everything OK?”

“Yes! I returned. Everything fine. Why are you awake?”

“Were you truly expecting me to fall asleep when you weren’t home?”

“No. Not really.” He chuckled at her conscious reference of home. She was behaving like olden times, possessive and bossy and it seemed so damn familiar, almost like a routine, “But please go to sleep now. You need rest.”

“You, too! GN!”

Darsh simply couldn’t understand why his mood got lifted from initial gloom; Why he suddenly had a gay happy feeling?.......... It was so much Pooja. She would wait up for anybody in the family not coming back; so why should he feel any special, but somehow it did!

In his room, Darsh happily listened to music while he ate the box dinner. It was cold, it was not very fresh anymore but still it felt tasty on his tongue. Why?

Some questions you must not ponder on; because there are no answers. Questions only give rise to more questions. Darsh focused on the music.

The sun shined bright in the sky as Chandni and Advay walked together. With the smart clothes and sunglasses, she looked smart, modern and confident….. Advay loved it. Of course, he loved her in every look of hers, no doubts.

Chandni enjoyed the tranquil sunny feeling of walking with her husband. Somehow, it brought back the memory of golden shimmering calm waters of the Ganges every morning. It had always brought peace to her mind every morning while in Allahabad.

Chandni gave her husband a surreptitious look through her glasses. The sunlight poured over him, accenting the clean slash of his scar just above his mesmerising chocolate brown eyes and bathing his features in golden warmth.

pic from Sesi Twitter

Did he feel the change, same as hers? Something had changed last night between the two of them. Chandni felt liberated in a way, having lost her inhibitions around her own body when bare. Somewhere a paradigm had shifted……as if the girl inside her had suddenly morphed into a woman…….Someday, who knows, she thought wistfully, I might even enjoy a drink with him.

Life was all about perspectives….His perspective with life and especially his being a Mahant was vastly different; but it was not wrong. He was so true in his heart that it humbled her……

But then, his anger was also equally true! However complacent he looked now, one could never tell when the anger would take the hood up again. Narayan always resided with the Shesha hood permanently open above him ……Dev was her Angry Mahadev with the Shesha hood above him……..Narayan and Mahadev combined... She chuckled to herself with the image.

“What’s so funny?”

Pic Cr : Shivrun fan

Of course, he would notice the smallest thing about her; but she could not share her thoughts at the moment.

“After having spent so long without any clothes on the body, suddenly these clothes feel foreign on me.”

“You mean, you prefer traditional ones?”

“No, not like that!...... By foreign I mean, I was more comfortable without anything with you.”

Wow! He had bought for her some smart clothing outside; but his katto was really getting bold on the inside, too…or perhaps evolved. He was happy; his girl was becoming a true woman….But would it entail her becoming independent, too? A disconcerted feeling came over him and he couldn’t understand why.

The only way to push away the troubling feeling was humour.

“You intend to get naked now? Here in open?”

“Oh Shut up, Dev! You’re incorrigible!” Colour rose in her cheeks.

He threw his head back and roared in laughter. Someday, he would enjoy that moment!

“CccccccccccccccM!” Aadi shrieked loudly running into Advay the moment the couple entered,“Where did you disappear leaving me alone?”

Advay’s happy face fell immediately with guilt. Aadi’s happiness was his heaven and earth.  A fierce love expanded in his chest making it explode.

“Now, Aadi! What has Miku Mama been teaching you since last Diwali? You must learn to share your CM. And you weren’t left alone for sure!” Pooja rolled her eyes at Aadi.

“But I missed him.” Aadi whined.

“Tell me, how can I compensate you?” Advay felt much relieved at heart once Pooja came to his rescue.

“I want an ice cream.”

"OK, everybody we go and have ice cream.”

“Nah! I am out. I need sleep.” Pooja yawned with lack of sleep.

“Me, neither! We have just reached here; I am not going out again.”

“What’s this? The ladies gang ditching us?” This time Advay rolled his eyes, “No excuses, come on!” Advay pulled a reluctant Chandni by her arm.

“Chandni, go with him now….. He is not ready to let go of your company, yet!” Pooja couldn’t resist teasing the happy couple.

“So Super Adi, what flavor do you want?” Advay’s tone was indulgent as they approached Ice cream shop around the corner,  “One scoop, enough or do you want double scoop?”

“CccccccM, why do you even ask? I’ll take one scoop of each of the flavor…..then I will decide; which one deserves a double scoop order from me.” Aadi spoke pompously making Advay laugh.

“No Aadi, not done! As such the air is cold, you’ll have just one scoop of any one flavor you choose…..Nothing more than that!”

“But sweet CM, look at me. I am superAadi, ek se mera kya hoga?”

(How will just one suffice?)

“Aur Jyada khaaoge tab kya hoga? You’ll fall sick and lose all your holidays.”

“CM, why are ladies so pessimistic, always? Just tell Maami, I am Super Aadi. Nothing happens to me!”

“Big deal! Who had fallen sick back at home?”

“You know Sweet CM, I was bluffing.”

Advay stood happily watching the happy banter between the two. He enjoyed seeing who would win this battle now.

“But I am not bluffing, Aadi! You get a single scoop, that’s it!” Chandni raised her voice sharply.

Seeing no intervention from CM to support him, Aadi got exasperated, “When you and CM disappear, you don’t say only one single time, you both disappear again and again.”

Advay raised his brows at Aadi’s accusation counterattack on their ways as couple; while Chandni got flustered as to how could a child make such an adult remark.

“Oh CM, why did you have to bring her along every time? It’s good in just men’s crowd sometimes, you know!”

Oh My! Now that was a statement suitable more for a real grown up, not expected from a child of his age. But then Aadi had always been wiser than his age. He was kind of capable of destroying a grown up Advay’s plan and invite his colony friends for Muhdikhai Rasam.

He had changed sides now because his Ice cream fetish was not supported by Chandu. Advay knew saying anything to Aadi to make him understand would only result in further antagonism. Somehow, Advay’s chosen silence exasperated Aadi further and he crossed across the road in tantrum.

Things happened in a blinking moment. Both Advay and Chandni were calling out loudly to Aadi to return back and suddenly from around the corner came an angry mob creating a riot in the area. Both noticed the angry crowd the same moment and their eyes widened in fear.

Reflexively Chandni yelled, “Devvv, go get Aadi”

“Stay here!”

Advay yelled as he ran across the street to reach Aadi picking him before he was mobbed down by the angry crowd moving like a high tide and taking him inside another shop for safety. The same minute, the security covered Aadi and Advay.

There was total chaos on the street. The angry mob threw stones at glass panes of shops. Put fire to everything that was on the road.

Advay passed Aadi to security guy, “Home straight! And from behind of the shop, before this mess spreads there.”

In a second, the security guy moved swiftly to the back of the shop and Advay plunged in the angry crowd without a single care of his own safety. Anger rose inside him as his eyes desperately searched for Chandni through the heaving crowd.

People clutched at him mercilessly, wanting to throw him away, beat him up……Some woman in the crowd tried seeking his attention, “Advay, darling”… 

The woman desperately pulled him away to safety……He didn’t give a damn, though she was an old acquaintance helping him out!  He felt like snarling and throwing her off, wanting only to see a familiar head of dark lush hair. 

But Chandu wasn’t to be seen. 

The woman held Advay firmly, till the mob moved forth and then Advay threw away her restricting arms and ran across the street. He checked in the ice cream shop, but they hadn’t seen her after the mob came in.

Advay ran to the back of the shop in frenzy but she was not be seen. He rushed back distraught and checked down the street but she wasn’t there either in any of the shops. As such, everybody had become too frantic to give him any correct information and then he just kept frantically running. 

He took out his mobile and called her but it just rang. Advay traced the phone location immediately and started running in the direction, but it turned out to be the direction of the angrily moving mob.

With that a slightly sickening falling sensation entered his gut. The sensation of cold, clammy panic. ……That made something hard and cold lodge in his gut…….. The names Jimmy and Chhadha!

Where had this sudden angry mob come from? Was it a move to kidnap Chandni in retaliation to his meeting? Everything blurred before Advay’s eyes. No! This couldn’t be happening. Still blinded, Advay started running towards the house. He would take his gun, collect his resources and bloody shoot down the guys who dared to even look at Chandni.

He was on the door when his cell rang, it was Pooja. Advay slammed open the door with a resounding force terror gripping his heart.

Chandni! Yes, it was Chandu there! Surrounded by family. How had she reached here?

Everything went crazy in him making him insane in anger; while the family watched dumbfounded. There was no question that the violence in Advay’s nature rose from some deep mysterious physical well. As they watched, they could actually see the blood rushing through his veins, bulging them to find its way out in angry eruption in his eyes.

Miku stepped in Advay’s path as he charged towards Chandni, “Nahi, bhai” He would not let any harm come to his sis in law from his brother's anger.

(No, Brother)

“Tu baaju mein hat ja, Miku” Advay spoke in a quelling tone as if his voice alone could push away Miku. 

(Step away, Miku)

A physical fight was to ensue between two brothers, when Pooja pulled Miku aside with a frantic strength. “Miku, ruk mere bhai, ruk ja!”

(Miku, my bro, halt please)

She was trying desperately to control the situation. Either Miku didn’t comprehend or wouldn’t accept that it would be like trying to arrest the momentum of a runaway locomotive. Advay was exactly that now!

Over six feet of coiled muscle towered over Chandni. Dark brows drew together in a fierce frown, and angry sparkling whisky brown eyes held her spellbound for a moment. Anger, frustration and love all congealed together and radiated from Advay’s body as wave of raw, primitive energy. Her breath caught in her chest as the blazing hands of his anger gripped her heart.

He hauled her to her feet and suddenly everything felt better. She wanted to be afraid, but her body, her spirit defied and dared him to engulf her completely. Horrified by her own response, she took a step backward trying to put distance between them. Advay denied her the distance by stepping forth and closing the distance.

His anger spiralled again, .........And it would do serious damage. Red hot feelings scalded everything it touched. Pure, white-hot fury locked his muscles tight.

“Why the hell did you leave from there? Tumhe Kuchh Ho Jata Toh?........ What if I lost you?” 

His voice choked with fear as the unthinkable hung between the two lovers.

Her eyes widened, and she flinched as if she had been struck by a metal dart. She remained composed, however, taking a deep breath and releasing it in a controlled flow. She couldn’t push his hands away; but she pushed him away with the anger in her eyes.

A tempest on the ocean, the waters restless, turning, tossing, pitching, rolling, heaving in terrifying waves, crashing on the shore.

The shore reflecting the same unrest, shaken, torn, asunder. In her own reflex anger, Chandni pulled away from his grip and tossed her head like a stallion just out of the racing gate……A visceral clash that was palpable almost!

“I am no fragile glass doll!...... Remember that and stop treating me like one!” Irritation made her voice witheringly curt.

That moment, she was Kaali incarnated!

An uneasy silence, while everything turned in a chaotic pulse beat to driving urgent concern, worry. Both stared in each other’s eyes and knew the other glimpsed every naked emotion which they struggled to control….Confusion. Defiance. Desire!

Unable to contain her emotions, Chandni turned and walked away. 

As Advay watched her, he was nearly overcome by the urge to pull her back in his arms and somehow make his universe right! Instead he remained frozen while she walked away from the whole angry mess wanting to put distance between them.

“Chandu—” he muttered.

“AD, stop!” Strong, firm arms restricted Advay in a rough voice.

Chandni ignored Advay and left, squaring her shoulders as she walked away to the stairs to their bedroom. Advay clenched his hands into aching fists while his gaze followed her. After several seconds, he forced himself to glance at Darsh. His old friend was staring at him not with hatred or anger, but with something like reluctant compassion.

There was a calmness about him, a quality of relaxed tolerance that helped to blunt the edge of Advay’s temper a little.

“Come, let us go for a drink. She needs time.” Darsh pulled him away.

“No DD! Look at her…so recalcitrant!  First she does this and now….let me go.”

Chandni’s words, obstinately defying authority and discipline, had registered and Advay was trying hard to remain sane while everything was still going crazy in him.

“NO! At this moment, she needs time and you need a drink, trust me!”

There was no man on earth whom Advay trusted more.

Far across the oceans, the young loving couple stood in front of Mrs. Prajapati seeking her blessings for their wedding. The girl looked happy and dreamy with stars in her eyes, as she looked down at the ground in respect. Maamaji stood by her side folding his hands in respectful greeting.

“Thisss girl?” Mrs. Prajapati was scornful as PP introduced Meghna.

Her voice rose in angry octave, “Haven’t their family insulted us time and again?....... We paid two crores to be married to her sister and what did you get? A beating to almost death and no marriage!..... Of course, it was good that you didn’t marry such a girl who had borne a child before marriage!” She crunched her nose in disdain.

“Mumma, can we not forget that particular incident altogether. Oh Mumma, you never ever deny anything to me; Meghna is my love, now. I want to marry her.” PP still believed he could turn around his mother as usual.

“Absolutely, not! I won’t let you marry in such a family who are criminals and now in jail. After all we have respect in the society. These are shameless people, the most shameless being that Chandni.”

“Please do not speak anything against my Chandni Jiji. She has been innocent and Advay Jijaji has accepted her completely as his wife.” Meghna spoke in low, respectful voice; though her blood was boiling and her first instinct was to yell at PP’s Mom.

“Really?” Mrs. Prajapati raised voice further taking Meghna’s explanation as her way of thwarting, “And may I know whose baby was that brought in the reception party as I heard?”

There was tense silence for a short minute, making Mrs. Prajapati laugh disdainfully, “Paap karate hai aur phir kehate hai mera nahi!”

(Commit sin and then you disown saying not mine.)

“Mera hi hai, lekin paap nahi!” Meghna spoke through clenched teeth. 

(It’s mine; but not a sin)

“Yours? You mean you have been mother before marriage and now you want to disown the child and marry my innocent son?” Mrs. Prajapati couldn’t fathom the idea at all.

“I will never disown my baby.” Meghna’s voice controlled but decisive cut through the air.

“Mumma, what is all this you’re saying to Meghna?" PP crunched his brows in defiance. But then he tried a different way of appealing to her,  "I am telling you, I love her. Isn’t that enough? You are always ready to grant every pleasure of mine.”

“Yes! And because of that you have no respect for our family pride. So this time, I will not let you burn your hands again. You will not marry this girl and that’s final.”

“But Mumma….” PP was exasperated.

“Aur tum, kaun see gandi naali ka paap mere bête ke sar madhne aaye ho yahaan? Pehale tumhari behan ne humein sataya hai aur ab tum, ek bin byaahi maa, mere bête ko jeete jee maar daalne aayee ho….. Tumhari jurrat kaise hui mere bête ko apne jaal mein faansne ki, kulakshana kahi ki!”

(Whose illegitimate child from gutter are you trying to burden up on our head? First, your sister harassed us and now you, an unwed mother, have come to make my son suffer disgrace. How dare you trap my innocent son , you ominous evil!)

“Enough!” Mamaji’s face was stern and his eyes sharp on Mrs. Prajapati, “I will not let a single word spoken further disrespecting my Banno. It wasn’t my Banno coming to your son; rather your son came to her and promised to accept her with the baby.”

“Get out of my house! And don’t show your faces again!” Mrs. Prajapati yelled at the top of her voice pointing her forefinger to the door insultingly.

Mamaji put his arm around a sobbing Meghna and walked out with his head held high. He had feared something like this and had forewarned Pratham but in vain. If this proposal failed, he would take care of Meghna and her baby like his own children. He was sure Advay would provide completely for them. But one thing was for sure, Mamaji would not let anybody insult Meghna as unwed mother.

The thought of Advay sent his thoughts rolling further. I have to inform this matter to Advay immediately. He is enjoying his time on honeymoon with ChanduBanno; but this matter is too important. Something needs to be done before the news spreads like wildfire and burns Meghna’s honour in the society. 

Advay had himself strictly warned against such thing happening. This news breaking out in this manner would jeopardize everybody’s future, Mahantship and the village development project…..literally everything! All the goodwill built till now would evaporate away against the sensitive social stigma.

Advay would have to be informed about this wherever he was. Mamaji resolved in his mind. 

Only Advay could save the situation now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, friends! A total turn about after Diwali!

Chandni feared that Advay's anger is always there, right behind him and I feared after the memory of last Diwali night in previous episode, that something or other would happen the next morning..... And it did!.........Though completely different, yet very much related.......the same Aadi Pooja, Advay Chandni situation!

Advay's anger coming out of the fear, "What if I lost you."

Remember the IPK1 episode of broken bangle?....... One of my most loved Barun's piece of angry emotions! Just couldn't let go of his expressions!

https://twitter.com/barunrogi/status/1192960111012020226?s=20

Now what happens between these two? Pls go back to Diwali episodes and start guessing.

Chandni goes out in a storm after her fight with Advay

Aadi is a pretty smart child right from the show days; but is he turning into a little problem child with increasing tantrums owing to his insecurity around his loved parents? 

Mamaji is relying on Advay to sort out the new issue erupted in PP-Meghna marriage; but Advay is caught up in his own life issues. Will he be able to save the situation?

Keep reading!

Barun always reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan! 

The red cheques is Barun's chosen style in many places like very early pics of his used here, TGDIF, Derma, 22 yards. So I'm using all possible pics from different shows capturing his expressions.

But you know, much before Barun, who had used red cheques?

Even when Barun speaks jovially; he speaks wisdom.

It's not easy to write fantastic content everyday. A lot of effort goes in it. 

My Experience with this FF writing is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zluCf7Jty-k