Arrein aisa na bolo Chingu - chal maan leti hoon teri baat - ab nahi lenge naam uss ugly jacket wale ka 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arrein aisa na bolo Chingu - chal maan leti hoon teri baat - ab nahi lenge naam uss ugly jacket wale ka 😆
Asim khud ko bohot smart samajhne laga hai. WKW pe iss bar iski utarne wali hai.. Sastewali nasha.
Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-
SP asked what did Shukla say to Paras about baap and that was my reply to her
Nothing to do with Asim here!
I just completed your sentence
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Mein chhabri hu
Hain? Par Sana toh waapis Shuklapur ki train pakadne ki tayyari kar rahi hain 😆
Originally posted by: BebaakBegum
Khesari dropping truth bombs. YOU GO MY BUOY!!!
Jhoothi hassi bhi mention ki.
I am liking him a lot. Except for that, "ladkiyon wali harkate" comment, I liked him in today's episode. I hope BB doesn't evict him this week. Shukla ki beizzitti bhi ki par kitne tameez se. While other wildcards are moving in bhedh chaal, I liked that this one person took a stand.
Aaatta gaya. 🥳 Shukla ka para hoga high. Vibration mode activate hoga thodi der mein
Originally posted by: BebaakBegum
Khesari dropping truth bombs. YOU GO MY BUOY!!!
Jhoothi hassi bhi mention ki.
And Shukla said 'tum ishwaar ho' - I was like yeah, aur tu paapi 😆
Originally posted by: nehaaa.14
I am liking him a lot. Except for that, "ladkiyon wali harkate" comment, I liked him in today's episode. I hope BB doesn't evict him this week. Shukla ki beizzitti bhi ki par kitne tameez se. While other wildcards are moving in bhedh chaal, I liked that this one person took a stand.
I swear! Itna sahi banda lag raha hai. That ladkiyo wali baat toh I have started ignoring in everyone's case. Love his attitude. Tameez se baat ki aise POS se.
Loved Asim mimik of Mahira , girl was limping like crazy and dancing like a pro the next morning
BB showed it for a reason.....
Although I am very happy shukla got punished, he was too much
Asim should take his game to next level