New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

So glad to see you back with another exciting story, looking forward to read this 

sounds interesting.............looking forward to it.........

btw, I wanted to read silent whispers again, but the link is not working..........can you please help me with any alternate link, if available ?

thanks

Originally posted by imshveta

Interesting start

Thanks!

Originally posted by srilathas

Hi dear how r u??

I'm very much here, ardent fan of your writing, 👌👌👌👌

Can never forget arshi in SILENT WHISPERS

Count me in , would love to read your new one

😍😍😍

So happy to see you here 🤗❤️ Im good, how are you doing? 

Originally posted by ranogill

Welcome back, how can we fogets you and  your beautiful stories.. interesting start,  so  Khushi is  not Gupta, 

Thanks hun! smiley27 Happy to see you again!

Originally posted by Arshi67

Welcome back! Lovely to be reading a story written by you again :) 

The first chapter definitely intrigues and raises so many questions. I'm so looking forward to reading more! 

Thanks love! smiley27

Originally posted by kizh72

It is lovely to see old writers coming back. I have enjoyed reading your stories and I'm looking forward to following this one. 

Aww thank you!! Have been procrastinating posting this story so much I am so glad you are still here!

Originally posted by rdforfun

Welcome back. So happy to read your story. I was/ am a fan of silent whispers.  Looking forward to your new story 

Thank you! Silent Whispers was my favourite too... hope this one matches up 😆

Edited by -Archi- - 4 years ago
Originally posted by SURYAkvl1

Got your message I am a nightbug so here I am.

Best of luck for this one and now to the story I tell you in before that I might not be that consistent in comments but there will sure be many from me. 

Story looks like on firm plot a twist full start to story now I think what is gonna happen next. It is planned to piqued up readers curiosity to know more and when it comes to Arshi we are more than curious.

Thanks

Hehe... thanks dear! ❤️

Originally posted by Shamz94

Yaaayyyy welcome back so so happy to see you here can’t wait for this journey 

Thanks dear! Happy to see you again! 

Originally posted by shiv456

Awesome 

THanks!

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Wow i cant forget u r old ffs

Why is she reluctant she does not want to get married coz she has other plans dislikes arnav or just does not wnat to get married

So happy to see you again dear! You will know more about why Khushi is reluctant as the chapters unfold 

Originally posted by shils28

Yayeee... Welcome back dear! 🤗😊

Superb start!! 💕💕

Thanks love!

Originally posted by abivicky86

Welcome back .Oh my what a surprise it was to see you had come up with a new story I felt like doing a jig .How can we forget you I still read your previous stories .Can’t wait to read this new story of yours. Thank you so much for posting a story.will post my comments after reading the story.

Ahaha... that's so sweet! Glad to be back and see you here! 

Originally posted by -afsha-

Awesome start 👍🏻

Waiting to read more 😋 

Thanks dear!

Originally posted by praseetha

Superb start. Waiting for next update .

Thanks hun! 

Originally posted by canapoem

Hey Archi, welcome back. 

So nice to see a new story from your end.

How are you doing? Done with your studies?

Interesting start. 

Kavitaaaa 🤗 It's been so long! Im doing good... im taking a break from studies for now. So much happened in the last year and a half. Got married 😳, moved to a new place... it's been crazy and also why I have been absent 😆 How are you doing dear? 

Originally posted by Uzii

Interesting start so Arnav n Khushi’s marriage is a business deal between two giants but hidden from the media.

Thanks dear! Yup, you got it on point!

Originally posted by renee.bee

Hi Archi 

Thanks for the pm.

Welcome back. Hope you are here to stay. 

Give me some time I'll definitely read your new one too. 

No problem, happy to see you here! I'm definitely back to stay... life has just been crazy for the past year, but things are calming down once again. Looking forward to reading your comments! 

Originally posted by chinnulu

Interesting start

Khushi is tied up with Arnav without her consent. She fears her father and doesn't want to end up in his bad books than she already is. Loved how she stood up strong in front of the reporters and answered their questions confidently without showing her actual feelings which she is feeling right at that moment.

Looking forward to reading this story.

Sending you a buddy request. Please PM me whenever you update.

Thanks and welcome to the FF! I accepted your request and will try my best to send out PMs every time I update (I really don't like the new website lol). 

Originally posted by mu12

Welcome back dear 

So happy to have the new journey with you 

Thanks hun! So nice to see you again! 

Originally posted by sammymas

Welcome back dear.... Really happy to read your story again 

Thanks love! Good to see you too 

Originally posted by coderlady

She got pushed into marriage she didn't want. Hope she will get freedom to live her life the way she would like.

I have read your previous stories and loved them. 

Thanks so much dear! It means alot to see your comment <3 

Originally posted by Ecrivain

BM 

Welcome back, Archi 

I hope 'Birds of a Feather' is as enchanting as Silent Whispers. smiley1

Thanks hun! Im hoping I can match up to Silent Whispers too... that was one hell of a ride!

Originally posted by rockingsoni

Ooo..a good start...

Marriage out of a business deal...

Does Arnav secretly love Khushi!!

Excited for their journey to begin..

Thanks dear! That's such an interesting question you asked about Arnav 😆 But i am not going to say anything just yet! 

Originally posted by -Archi-

Thanks hun! Im hoping I can match up to Silent Whispers too... that was one hell of a ride!

Congratulations on the new innings of your life, and welcome to the married club. 😊

Silent Whispers was definitely impactful.  

Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

A tale of an arranged marriage for a cause. Hmm! Looking forward to this one! Cheers 

Thanks hun! Hope you will like it 😊

Originally posted by ManKiBaath

Very very happy to have you back smiley31."Jaane Do Naa" rings a bell, but I am unable to put my finger on "Silent Whispers". It gives me another chance to revive old memories. So thank you for that smiley32

Chaos -  a perfect title.  I could feel it within me as I was reading with too many questions flowing through my mind. There was just one thing that was clear to me and that is Khushi's aversion to the Gupta surname.  She sure does not want to have any association with it.

A not so optimistic start nevertheless an interesting one.

So happy to see you dear! Love your comments, you summed up the chapter so well! Thanks so much ❤️

Originally posted by canapoem

Hey Archi, welcome back. 

So nice to see a new story from your end.

How are you doing? Done with your studies?

Interesting start. 

Kavitaaaa smiley31 It's been so long! Im doing good... im taking a break from studies for now. So much happened in the last year and a half. Got married smiley9, moved to a new place... it's been crazy and also why I have been absent smiley36 How are you doing dear? 

Originally posted by lakraj80

Amazing start! Waiting to read further!

Thanks hun! Happy to see you again!

Originally posted by sweta_b

Interesting start waiting for the next part 

Thank you! 

Originally posted by dawnkkay

Welcome back!   a very intriguing storyline..  I am sure it's going to be a lovely read.

Hehe, thank you! Glad to see you again!

Originally posted by aazzz

Interesting concept

Thanks!!

Originally posted by Viji79

Welcome back. Your previous works are something I revisit every now and then. Nice start! Not suppressed but helpless Khushi, it seems. Not much about Arnav yet. Have to wait and watch. 

Thanks hun! So happy to see you again too! I loved how you said, "Not suppressed, but helpless Khushi"... not gonna say anything more about the story 😆

wow interesting start to the story!

eagerly waiting to know more about khushi and gupta family and arnav and the raizadas

Arnav dont not seem like the brooding young man... seems like a much chilled out version... hmm khushi ...not so sure

Originally posted by hararnav

Welcome back. So the marriage is pure business deal.. and khushi seems to be  strong person....or was it jut her training that made her answer.. waiting to see the interaction between the couple 

Thanks hun, happy to see you again! I think Khushi has been trained well how to handle media, etc... but I will leave it up to you to see if she is a strong person per se 😉

Originally posted by Pdrover

So glad to see you back with another exciting story, looking forward to read this 

Thanks dear, glad to see you too! 

Originally posted by anjs

sounds interesting.............looking forward to it.........

btw, I wanted to read silent whispers again, but the link is not working..........can you please help me with any alternate link, if available ?

thanks

Thanks hun! So this is the link to Silent Whispers on IF: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4554700

But ever since they updated the website, all the chapter links are messed up and I can't edit the post to fix it. I will update my blog with Silent Whispers in a few days, so you can read it there soon! 

Originally posted by luvbug

wow interesting start to the story!

eagerly waiting to know more about khushi and gupta family and arnav and the raizadas

Arnav dont not seem like the brooding young man... seems like a much chilled out version... hmm khushi ...not so sure

Haha... I think Im over Arnav as the brooding young man smiley36

Hey guys!

Firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the warm welcome! I loved reading all of your comments and was so happy to see all the familiar faces once again ❤️

Comments on Pg 5 & 6

So basically, I do not like (read: absolutely detest 😆) the new version of IF. It's been such a hassle posting anything and sending out PMs. So I decided to finally start my own blog: https://archicorner.home.blog/

It's going to be updated with this story as well as Silent Whispers. Unfortunately, I will not be sending out any more PMs from the next chapter onwards (I just don't have the time anymore). So please subscribe to the blog if you want to be updated every time I post. 

Lastly, since I won't be sending out PMs, I decided to make an updating schedule (Yes, I am organized this time around 😆) - I will be updating every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. If I will be missing any of these days, I will let you know ahead of time. Thank you so much for being patient! 

The content of this story belongs strictly to the author, -Archi-. Any unwarranted use/copy of it is not encouraged and is strictly prohibited.

Chapter Two

Deserted

The Raizada mansion was a spectacular sight that night. Decked in numerous radiant flowers and countless lights, it shone brighter than the stars. However, to Khushi, who just stepped down from a white BMW, a gift from her father to his new son-in-law, she knew it was neither as big nor as lavish as the Gupta manor. 

Not that she cared. 

To her dreading eyes, the Raizada house looked big enough for her to feel lost. And that’s exactly how she felt as soon as she knocked down the customary pot of rice and stepped inside. As the doors swung shut behind her, she couldn’t help but feel like she had been sentenced for a lifetime of imprisonment. 

“Are you feeling okay Khushi? Do you want some water?”

Her eyes shifted to see a matured face come into focus. There was concern there, as if the lady really did care. 

“Oh come on Anjali Di,” interrupted another voice. “She doesn’t need water, she needs some privacy with hubby dearest. Don’t worry Khushi, we are almost there. We just have the milk rasam left!”

“Stop teasing her Lavanya!”

The “milk rasam” turned out to be daunting to say the very least. Khushi sat blankly in front of a large pot of milk, her hand elbow deep in the sticky liquid, supposedly looking for a finger ring. She felt someone pat her gently, encouraging her to find the ring before her husband did, as if there really was chance that she would have a say in this marriage. 

She knew, as well as they, what her place was. So she watched miserably, as the man in front of her searched and found the ring. The crowd cheered, the lady called Anjali told her it was okay to lose and then she was dragged away to the upper floors for a tour of her new room. 

“… Arnav has the best view in the whole house!” It was one of the Raizada cousins.

“Tell me about it. Being the youngest apparently has all the perks,” said the quirky Lavanya.

Anjali interrupted. “Says the one who got her entire room renovated more than ten times.”

“Oh please Di, I would have given anything for this room. But Maa was so set on this being her Chote’s.”

“Well you spend more time in here than you do in your own room, so it clearly made no difference to you.”

Lavanya grinned.

“But you can’t anymore Lavs,” teased another cousin. “This room belongs to Khushi Bhabhi now.”

Khushi looked away, knowing that this was going to be yet another excuse to pass pointed jokes. And she wasn’t let down. The ladies unabashedly started a new round of teasing, this time about the impending wedding night.  

“Ignore them,” whispered Anjali, reassuringly.  

Khushi merely looked out the window in response. It wasn’t until Satya Singh Raizada marched in and commanded all of them to leave that there was finally some quiet in the room. 

“All your luggage has been brought up dear,” her mother-in-law said, rearranging the already decorated bed. “I know how draining those lehengas are, so why don’t you go change?”

Khushi didn’t move. She didn’t understand what was the need to show so much concern, especially since the wedding was over and the media, far from the four walls of the room. 

Satya came to a stop in front of her. “Don’t be nervous, this is your house now.”

Khushi simply stared at her henna clad hands in answer.

“You must be missing your mother today,” she continued.  “I know I was clingling to mine when I got married to Shankar.”

Pain, deep as an abyss, coursed through her at the mention of her mother. It had been more than a year since the accident, and yet, the grief was there as good as new. 

“I know I can’t make up for her,” Satya murmured. “But if you need anything, anything at all, just call me. If you press 9 on the intercom, it will ring straight to my room, okay?”

Khushi closed her eyes, wishing to be just left alone. It was bad enough already that she had an entire night ahead of her, pretending to be someone she was not.  She didn’t think she had the strength to pretend to accept this woman as her mother as well. 

Perhaps Satya got the message, for she patted her head and said, “Chote will be here soon,” before walking out the room. 

But her Chote never showed. 

I promise Arnav makes an appearance next chapter 😆 Looking forward to reading your comments!

Archi