Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Continue soon

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely Beautiful Awesome Update 

Loved it.

Loved their Romance.

hope ishita could bring him from his past.

Continue soon.

Thanks for pm.

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 12

Ishra were laying side by side ,not talking to each other,not even facing each other ,just lost in their thoughts.

Raman-kya ho gaya tha mujhe,never felt something like this before.i was feeling so much urge to have her,kaise itna behak gaya main,we don't share any lovely relationship.infact we don't share any relationship.ishita aur Meri Shaadi kaise situation mein hui,we don't love each other then how can I feel so much for her.but kyun nahi feel Kar sakta,she is my wife and we can consummate our relationship.infact most of the marriage start with it only.toh Kya galat hai agar humne yeh Kiya,it's normal ,pretty normal between couple.waise bhi I felt good about it ,I loved loving her.kitna khoobsurat ehsaas tha,but she is so silent.didnt she like it,did I forced myself on her.kya usse aisa lagaa hoga ki Maine uski situation ka faayda uthaya.but she was equally involved in it.she also wanted it like the way I wanted.toh itni chup kyun hai,may be shy ,as we hardly have any talk about it,and also we were not much intimate before.then suddenly this much proximity ,may be she is feeling shy.baat karun Kya,he was thinking while Ishita was also lost in thoughts .

Ishita-how did u let it happen ,ishu.tu bhool gayi ,tu Kya chahti hai.nahi mujhe yaad hai,I want revenge ,aur woh main le kar rahungi but I cant ignore the feeling I am developing about raman.mujhe Raman achche lag rahe hai ,unka Meri care karna,mere saath rehna,unka choona,I am liking everything about him.badla apni jagah hai aur Raman ke saath mera rishta apni jagah .unhe pati maan liya hai Maine,unke saath rehna hai mujhe .unko bilkul thik karke unki biwi bankar hamesha unke saath rahungi ,unka pyaar chahungi aur unhe pyaar karungi .may be it will be too early to name this feeling but I think I am falling for him.aur kyun naa pyaar karun,he saved me when I was dying ,sheltered me when I was alone.took care of me and now touched me like noone ever did .wahan sab kitni gandi nigahon se dekhte the,but raman.naa unki nigahein buri hai aur naa unka touch.it wasn't list,it was something else,which I never felt before.it was magical.truly magical.she was lost in her thought when he hugged her from back and asked-so rahi ho??

Ishita turned to him and said-nahi.

Raman-can we talk??

Ishita-boliye.

Raman look around for sometime not knowing how to initiate the conversation when she said-kya hua,boliye naa.

Raman-u r ok naa??

Ishita -its paining a bit ,but I am fine.she said looking down.

Raman covered her properly and said-nahi nahi,I am not asking about this .Matlab physical pain toh hai hi,I mean to ask ,u r not feeling guilty about it naa.tumhe aisa toh nahi lagaa naa that I forced myself on u.matlab u r happy naa??he asked meekly.

Ishita-aur agar nahi achcha lagaa hoga toh??

Raman-i am sorry then,I thought,he was saying when she smiled and said-dont be conscious.it was our moment and we both were involved in it.aapki koi galti nahi hai .she said making Raman feel good.

Raman-toh phir,what's our relationship status??

Ishita-wahin joh hona chahiye,we r husband and wife.

Raman-do u love me??he asked hesitantly.

Ishita-may be not now,but very soon.i will be in love with u.aap ho hi itne achche,loving and caring.anybody can fell for ur charm.

Raman smiled fully hearing her and said-then can I kiss u??

Ishita opened her arms and said-i am all urs,u can do anything with me.

Raman-u will not leave me naa??

Ishita-no,we will be together always .she said and he claimed her lips .

They kissed for long and finally slept peacefully in each other's arms.they were happy and contented with their togetherness.though they had a bad past but they were happy with their new found intimacy .

Next day ,Ishita got up at seven and went to freshen up .she came out after an hour and thought to get ready for raman.she took out a red saree from her cupboard and start getting ready.

After half an hour,she was ready wearing the saree along with sindoor, mangalsutra and bindi .she don't have any jewellery so she didn't wear any but she was looking very beautiful and was also loving her married avataar.she smiled fully and look at Raman ,who was sleeping carelessly hiding his face in the pillow.she walked to him and softly kissed his temple.

Ishita-good morning ,raman.hope u share all ur worries with me aur hum dono mein kabhi duriyan naa aaye.i want u in my life .she said and softly caressed his hair.

Then she went to make tea.

After fifteen minutes,she came and saw Raman was still sleeping.she kept the tea aside and said-raman,get up .

Raman look at her and smiled.

Raman-bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho.he said inching closer to her,keeping his head on her lap .

She caressed his hair softly and said-get up,main chai laayi hoon.

Raman-who told u to work.u r not ok.

Ishita-i am good,uth jaiye.

Raman-no,I am liking it here.keep loving me like this. 

Ishita-uth jaiye naa.warna chai thandi ho jayegi.

Raman got up and said-u know Ishita,itna achcha kabhi nahi lagaa.i am just feeling too good.tumhare mere paas hone ka ehsaas kitna soothing hai .achcha lag raha hai tumhara paas hona.

Ishita-mujhe bhi .let's have tea.she said settling beside him and both start having tea.

Ishita-ek baat puchun??

Raman-haan pucho??

Ishita-aap naraaz nahi honge naa??

Raman-nahi.

Ishita-shreya kaun thi??she asked meekly and his hold get loosen on her waist.

Ishita realised she hit the wrong chord so said-its ok,if u don't wanna tell.mujhe nahi jaanna.

Raman-i will tell u,it's just I want some time .

Ishita nodded and said-ok,bahut pyaar karte the naa aap unse?kabhi mujhse pyaar kar paayenge unhe bhoola kar?she asked hesitantly.

Raman look at her and said-she wasn't my love,but my responsibility,joh main nibha nahi paaya .I lost her because of my incompetency to keep up to my promise.aur yeh dhakka main bardasht nahi kar paaya .he said and closed his eyes remembering the incident.tears start flowing from his eyes and he said-i am sorry ,I couldn't protect u.

Ishita hugged him tightly and said-i am sorry,Raman.maine aapke zakhm hare kar diye.i will never ask u again about her.aapko jab batana hoga bata dijiyega.

Raman wrapped his arms around her and hide his face in her front while she was consoling him slowly like absorbing all his pain.

After sometime,

Ishita-achcha tell me,what u will have in breakfast.

Raman-u r not going to make anything .I am ordering.

Ishita-no way,I am making.

Raman-ishita please.

Ishita-raman please,baby face bana Kar please .u can help me,but I will not eat anything from restaurant.

Raman-ok,make aloo paratha.and I will assist.ok.

Ishita-ok ,aap freshen ho kar aaiye, till then I am peeling potatoes.

Raman-ok.he said and was going but stopped and asked-ashok ko bhi bula loon.usse Kal dal -roti khilayi thi bechare ko .

Ishita smiled and said-bula lijiye,I am making for three of us .she said and went out leaving a smiling Raman behind .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Love it

Thanks for pm

Update soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Both are liking each other

Soon will be in love

Please continue soon

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Cont soon 

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra were all silent they were lost in thoughts raman was thinking if ishita didnt liked this if she felt he forced himself on her if they did right doing this as they dont love each other ishita was also thinking why she let this happen she have to take revange but thought she likes raman revange is one side and her like for raman is otherside she want to spend her whole life with raman as his wife raman asked ishita if she slept she said no he asked if she is fine she said its paining littile but she is fine raman said he is asking if she felt he forced her ishita said no they both were involve in this their talk was nice morning scene was beautiful ishita asked raman who was shreya he got sad she said sorry for asking raman said he will tell her but he needs time ishita said ok she asked if he will ever love her like he loved shreya raman said she was not his love she was his responsbility he was able to protect her he was so sad ishita distracted him 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm